Submissive

After Izuku's heat, Izuku got quieter. He barely looked up, hardly spoke, and acted strangely submissive. His mate was concerned to say the least, his once feisty and outgoing Omega, was now timid and shy.

The greenette wouldn't even look him in the eyes, almost as if he was scared. Katsuki knew he fucked up when he remarked him, but he didn't realize just how much damage he had done to their relationship. Izuku would flinch when he moved, cower when he spoke to him, and would whimper when the Alpha tried to show him any form of affection.

Izuku never left Katsuki's side, whether it was cowering at his side, or kneeling down at his feet. The blonde didn't know what to do at this point. He needed to fix this, but be didn't know how. Katsuki knew he'd have to speak to another Omega about what to do, but he didn't really want to. He knew he'd be teased by any Omega that he spoke to, and he'd rather not be.

The Alpha had to though, so when Izuku fell asleep, he snuck out of their room and to the library. When he walked in, he saw Denki on one of the chairs, snuggled up in his Alpha's lap. Chuckling at them, he spoke, "Denki, may I have a word. "

This startled the Omega, resulting in him falling out of Shinsou's lap. "B-bakugou! " Denki stood, dusting himself off and following Katsuki to his office.

"A-am I in trouble for slacking off, sire..? "

"No, of course not. I need some advice.. "

Denki relaxed, taking a seat in a chair and smiling brightly. "About what, sir? "

"Well, you see... A couple days ago, I got really overprotective with Izu. It was the last day of his heat, and I was really possessive over him.. He ran out of the room and I chased him, and... I remarked him, pretty harshly.. "

"Oh.. What's the problem? "

"He's... Not acting himself.. He's being submissive, timid, quiet, and I don't know what to fucking do. "

Sighing, the electric blonde frowned. "You fucked up. "

"I know.. "

"Well, my advice is to just be gentle with him. Show him you didn't mean to hurt him, he's just going off instincts, he's scared to make a wrong move around his Alpha."

"Ok.. "

Katsuki stood from his seat, opening the door and walking out of the library. The Alpha made his way back to his and Izuku's bedroom, silently walking through the corridors. The blonde thought about what Denki said, wondering if it'd even help.

When he arrived, he closed the door behind him quietly. Making his way to the bed, he crawled on, careful not to wake the sleeping greenette. When he was next to him, he laid down, pulling Izuku to his chest and closing his eyes.

"A-alpha.. "

Katsuki's eyes jolted open, looking at the shaking Omega in his arms. "Oh.. I didn't realize you were awake, baby. "

Izuku stayed quiet, chewing his bottom lip. Sighing in frustration, the blonde sat up, sitting across from the quivering greenette. "Look, we need to talk about this. I hate seeing you like this, it's not you.. "

Izuku looked up at him in surprise, confused a bit at his words. "T-talk..? "

"Yeah, Izuku.. I went overboard that day, I didn't mean to be so rough with you, baby.. Please stop being so quiet and timid, it's not you.. "

"B-but... I thought that's what you wanted.. "

"Baby... No... I love you for you, don't change yourself.. I lost control that day, I didn't mean to hurt you.. "

Izuku looked down into his lap for a few moments, taking in Katsuki's words. Had he really not meant to hurt me..? He looked up at Katsuki, guilt and pain in his eyes. His heart hurt seeing him like this. Without a moment of hesitation, he climbed into his Alpha's lap, purring as he nuzzled against him.

"Does that mean you forgive me..? " Katsuki wrapped his arms around him, hope lacing his voice.

"Yes, I forgive you, Kacchan! " Izuku smiled at the Alpha, wrapping his arms around the back of his neck.

Smiling softly, Katsuki pressed a loving kiss to Izuku's lips, rubbing his hips with his thumb gently. Izuku purred at the affection, returning the kiss happily. It only got deeper and more passionate as they went on, resulting in Katsuki pushing Izuku's back to the mattress.

The two soon had to pull away for air, their faces flushed a bit red as they panted. "Kacchan, " Izuku looked up at the blonde, his big, emerald green eyes staring at him in awe. "I love you."

Placing a gentle kiss to Izuku's forehead, Katsuki grinned. "I love you too, baby. "

They sat in a comfortable silence for a few minutes, hugging each other close and staring at each over lovingly before Izuku frowned. "Kat... I didn't get pregnant during my heat.. Are you mad..? "

Katsuki was a bit disappointed, he would have loved to see Izuku pregnant, to see him cradling their pup in his arms. He wasn't mad though, he'd never be mad at him for something like that. Placing a hand on his stomach, he spoke, "Love, I'm not mad. It's not your fault, okay? We have plenty of heats in the future for us to have pups, it's alright if we don't have any yet. "

Smiling softly, Izuku snuggled closer to Katsuki. After a while, the Alpha sighed, "I have some paperwork to get to.. You wanna read in my office while I work? "

Izuku nodded happily, a sweet smile on his face. He let the Alpha pick him up, nuzzling into his neck.

_______

Katsuki listened as Izuku shifted on the couch behind him, jumping slightly when a hand touched his back. "I'm bored, Kat. " Izuku pouted, a pile of books Izuku had already read stacked on the small table beside the couch.

Glancing at the small stack of books, he pulled up a chair beside his own, motioning for Izuku to sit. He did so, a hand patting his head. "If you want, since you're technically the queen now, you can help me with some of this shit. "

Izuku nodded, picking up a paper and reading it. "A marriage request.. From the yao-momo kingdom.. "

"Just throw it away. " Katsuki didn't even look up, still writing something down.

Izuku nodded, throwing it in the trashcan and grabbing another letter. Izuku's eyes widened as he read, turning to Katsuki. "The Todoroki guy is requesting to hold a ceremony in honer of us.. "

"Probably to apologize for the shit he pulled, reply back telling him we accept. " Izuku nodded, grabbing a spare pen and paper.

He wrote a response, stamping it with their wax crest. He set it in the pile of papers to be sent off, resting his head on Katsuki's shoulder as he read another letter.

_______

"Kacchannnnn. Why are there so many marriage proposals? You already have a mate.. " Izuku pouted, puffing his cheeks out.

"They obviously can't take the hint, ignore them, love. "

"Alright.. " Izuku stretched, standing from his seat. "I'm going to bed, goodnight! "

"Night, baby. " The Alpha kissed Izuku's forehead before he left, watching him walk out of his office with a small smile.

____________________________________

Am currently running off zero sleep, but I forced myself to get the chapter out anyways. Stay healthy and beautiful my little pups!! Byeeeeeeee!!! 🖤🖤🖤

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes

1252 words