Memories

Izuku hummed softly as he walked through the somewhat empty halls of the castle, not even having to look up to know where he was going. A light smile situated itself on his face, his green eyes trailing over the newly done corridors, only making him remember that day.

Shaking his head lightly, he opened the door to the library, closing it before walking over to the window and sitting down on the small bundle of blankets. He smiles softly, staring out at the sunset. He rested his head on his arms, which were on the windowsill, and watched as the sun slowly sank down.

His hand slowly reached down, touching his bulging stomach lightly before gently rubbing it. He smiled again, his eyes trailing down. "Hey, baby, " He cooed softly, "How's mommy's little angel doing? " He asked, letting his gaze trail to door to his mate's office. His smile faltered, but he continued. "What am I going to name you, little one? " He asked, though he knew he wasn't getting an answer. "Maybe after Kacchan.. "

He continued rubbing small circles on his growing stomach, giggling as he felt a kick. "You know, " He said softly, "You're father's quite handsome, " He added. "Spikey blonde hair, crimson red eyes, powerful, determined... " He let himself think about the Alpha, small tears brimming his eyes. "It's been months, why can't I just move on.....? "

He broke into sobs, gripping at the red cape around his shoulders. It still smelled like him, even though he always wore it. He hadn't entered their bedroom since the accident, he couldn't. That day.... That day, his mate was killed ruthlessly. Murdered in cold blood.

He couldn't contain the sob that flooded from his mouth. He gained a pup, but lost his mate in return.

"Why can't I just forget.......? "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Baby? Baby, wake up. "

Izuku slowly opened his eyes, small tears running down his face, "K-kacchan! "

"It's alright, love. I'm right here..." Katsuki wrapped his arms around the Omega, letting him cry into his chest.

"I-it was horrible!! "  He cried out, " Y-you died.... That day..."

"Shh, I'm right here. I'm not dead, I just got badly injured that day, remember? " The blonde reassured him, rubbing small circles on his growing stomach. Eventually his cries died down, Izuku only sniffling.

"I-I'm sorry... " The greenette spoke, "I know stressing over this is bad for the baby, but I thought you wouldn't survive, Kacchan..."

"I'm here, aren't I? It's been eight months, Izuku. I'm not dead, and I'm certainly not going anywhere anytime soon. Alright? "

Izuku nodded, smiling softly as his Alpha pressed a kiss to his temple. "Me and our pup are hungry, Kacchan, " He said softly, giggling as the blonde picked him up bridal style to walk to the dining room. He couldn't help but let his eyes train down his torso, examining the pinkish scar. His smiling faltered for a few seconds, before the Alpha nuzzled him, letting him know it's okay.

"I love you, Izuku, " He said.

"I love you, too, Katsuki, " He grinned. "You and our little miracle, that is. "

A small chuckle escaped Katsuki's lips, "She is our little miracle, isn't she? " He asked.

The freckled Omega giggled and nodded, leaning into his chest. "So, " He spoke, "I was thinking Aiko."

"I love it, it's beautiful, " The Alpha agreed. "Aiko Bakugou has a nice ring to it, just like Izuku Bakugou~" He smirked whilst whispering the last part in Izuku's ear, chuckling as his mate flushed pink.

____________________________________

I'm not that mean~ This is officially the end, guys! I hope you guys enjoyed it! Thank you for reading! Stay healthy and beautiful my little pups!! Byeeeeeeee!!! 🖤🖤🖤

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes

627 words