Confession

The Alpha ran after his mate, finding him in their bedroom, curled into a ball and trembling. "Izuku, " He spoke softly, kneeling down next to him. "What's wrong? Why'd you freak out like that? How did you know his name? " He asked, hooking his finger under his chin and tilting his head up to look into his eyes.

The greenette had tears running down his cheeks, fear consuming his whole being. The Alpha's eyebrows knitted in concern, leaning his head down to press his lips to Izuku's, basking in the plump softness. He pulled away a few moments later, watching as the greenette visibly calmed, subconsciously pressing against him muscular form. Katsuki smiled gently, encouraging him to speak.

"Y-you... You remember what happened to my mum? " He asked softly, casting his gaze downwards. When the blonde nodded, he spoke once more, "She, um.. Was killed by Omega hunters... And.. It.. " He began to cry again, the memories he had been blocking out for years flooding into his head. "It was him. " His words barely reached above a whisper, his hands grabbing onto his Alpha in a silent plead for comfort.

Understanding what he wanted, the king wrapped his arms around his shaking form, setting him in his lap as he pet his head. Katsuki resisted the undeniable urge to growl, biting his lip to stop himself from going after the bastard that had hurt his mate, that killed his mother. Pressing his nose to the Omegas' scent gland, he sighed, the sweet smell calming him and making his anger disperse.

"Kacchan, " Izuku's timid voice spoke, breaking him from the momentary trance. "I... I didn't tell you everything... "

Katsuki tensed, holding him closer to him. "What.. What didn't you tell me? "

The greenette stilled, his hands gripping tightly at his Alphas' cape. "When he.. You know.. He didn't let me g-go.. He kept me until I w-was twelve, because I had already presented as an Omega... He... He.. " Izuku swallowed hard, tears welling in his eyes. The blonde rubbed his back soothingly, telling him to go on. "He raped me, Kacchan.... " His voice cracked, his legs wrapping around his waist as he pressed into his broad chest.

"What!? " The Alpha growled, his fangs bared as his red eyes turned to slits, anger taking over. His grip on the Omega tightened, his scent turning rancid with fury. "I'll kill that bastard!! " The Omega whimpered, slightly scared at the blonde. Katsuki's gaze softened, his eyes closing as he placed a gentle kiss to his mark.

"Kat... " The greenette whined softly, his eyes meeting with his mates' crimson orbs. "I... I was reaching the age for my first heat.. And I finally escaped.. T-the nightmares I keep having are memories... " He sniffled, nuzzling into his neck.

Katsuki attempted to calm his instincts, his Omega helping. "I love you, Zuku.. " The blonde mumbled, pressing his face into his neck.

"Mm, love you, too.. " The Omega replied softly.

The Alpha picked him up, his hands underneath his ass to hold him up. The action caused the greenette to squeal, blushing as the blonde grabbed a handful of his rear. He began to kiss a small trail up his neck, kissing him ear before whispering, "Izuku, ~" He cooed. "I need you.. " His deep, husky voice sent a shiver down the green haired males' spine, his eyes clamping shut.

His back hit the mattress of their bed, the Alpha climbing on top of him, attacking his neck, kissing and sucking on the soft skin. Small moans escaped his mouth, his hand reaching up to his mouth as he bit down onto his knuckle. "K-kacchan.. " He whimpered quietly, his hands weaving through his soft spikes as his mate pressed his leg between his thighs.

"Izuku, baby, I need this... " The Alpha spoke, his painfully hard erection creating a tent in his pants. "Please, " He pleaded, grinding his hips against the latter's. The action caused the Omega to moan, his cheeks flushing darker then before.

"Y-yes, Kacchan, please, " He begged the Alpha.

Katsuki growled lustfully, capturing his mates' lips with his own. Izuku happily accepted the kiss, gripping at the blondes' hair tighter. The crimson eyed king slid his tongue along the greenette's bottom lip, silently asking for entrance. The freckled Omega moaned at the feeling, letting his life part slightly, just enough for his Alpha to slot his tongue in. Their tongues moved in sync, wrestling in Izuku's mouth in a short battle of dominance.

The blonde won the short battle, letting his tongue explore Izuku's mouth fully. The green haired male released a small moan into the kiss, which only drove the Alpha to press his knee against his member. The explosive blonde broke the heated kiss, only to hook his fingers underneath his Omegas' oversized sweater and pull it over his head, tossing it to the floor. He then removed Izuku's pants and underwear, discarded them carelessly with his shirt.

He examined his frail body intently, his eyes scanning over him with need. A small growl flooded past his lips, his canines showing through his smirk. He let him cape fall from his broad shoulders, which the greenette purred in delight at the sight. The blonde removed him jeans, his length getting harder with every passing second. The greenette mewled, leaning back as he spread his legs, giving the prideful king a full view of his dripping, slick covered hole.

When they Alpha above him growled huskily, clearly aroused at the sight, he let out a lustful howl, baring his neck in complete submission. He gasped softly as two fingers prodded at his entrance, one of the two slowly sinking in. He moaned at the foreign feeling, the digit curling inside of him. A second finger entered him, a low moan escaping his pink lips. The two digits were fingered in and out of him, thoroughly stretching him out.

Pulling his fingers out of his mate, Katsuki tasted the slick coating them, his eyes dilating. He gripped his length, aligning himself at the boys' entrance, and slowly let the tip slide into him. Izuku moaned at just that, his hands reaching up to grab his shoulders, his nails scratching at his skin.

The blonde began to sink into his tight heat, hissing slightly as he bottomed out, flesh against flesh as he leaned over his mate. "God damnit, so fuckin tight.. " Letting his eyes trail down his body, he grinned at the sight of his stomach bulging due to him.

Izuku mewled as the crimson eyed males' eyes raked over his nude body, gasping as he pulled out until only the tip remained and pushed back in. He nearly screamed in pleasure, his hands grabbing onto him like his life depended on it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two nuzzled into each other, the Alpha's arms wrapped around Izuku protectively. They were in bed, fully cleaned up from their earlier activities. The greenette smiled softly, pressing a loving kiss to him mates' cheek.

"I love you, Kat," He stated, his awe filled eyes staring up at him.

"I love you --" The Alpha was cut off by a shriek, their attention turning to the door, a guard bursting through the wooden frame.

"Your Highness," The red head stated, highly alert and slightly panicked. "We're under attack! "

____________________________________

God, I can't not write cliffhangers. Also, I couldn't wait to write this, so I went ahead and did it! Anyways, do you like coffee? Stay healthy and beautiful my little pups!! Byeeeeeeee!!! 🖤🖤🖤

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes

1273 words

Ps. Am too tired to write smut--