First time

It's been a week since Izuku's heat ended, and Katsuki has been feeling a bit... Frustrated. His instincts were going haywire from not knotting his Omega when he was in heat, and he was going a bit crazy.

He would growl at anyone who looked at Izuku, snarl when Izuku left his side, and wouldn't let his mate go anywhere without him. He figured today he'd finally bring it up to the greenette, being as he was getting angry and confused at his sudden protective behavior.

The Alpha walked into his room, rather aggressively, and let his eyes lock onto his mate. He was sprawled out on the bed, laying on his back and a book in his hands. Biting his lip, he walked over, ripping the book from his hands and crawling onto the bed, hovering over him.

"K-kat? "

"Izuku.. " The blonde reached a hand down, caressing his cheek. His thumb padded at his lips, a hungry look in his eyes. "I.. Can we..? "

"Kacchan, we've never... Y-you know.. Outside of my heats or your ruts... "

"I know.. But.. God.. "

Chuckling softly, Izuku leaned up, pressing his lips to Katsuki's. The Alpha hungrily accepted it, attacking Izuku's lips with need.

Katsuki tore off Izuku's clothing, then his own. He attacked his neck, letting his hands travel down the Omega's body, tracing over every dip and curve. He brought his head up to whisper in his ear, "God, baby, you're so beautiful.. "

Izuku purred at the praise, feeling slick producing itself rapidly. Bucking his hips, he silently asked for more. Pressing his lips to his neck once again, Katsuki reached his hand down, pressing two fingers inside of his mate. Moaning out, Izuku grabbed onto his arms.

"That's it, baby boy. Moan for me, just like that. "

Katsuki scissored his fingers inside of him, pressing against his prostate. "K-katsuki!"

Smirking, the blonde removed his fingers, positioning his member at his entrance. "This is going to be our first time outside of your heats, are you sure you want this? "

Izuku rapidly nodded, looking up at his Alpha with a flushed face and glossy eyes. Slowly pushing in, the blonde watched as Izuku's face scrunched up in both pain and pleasure. Katsuki gently kissed his forehead, sinking into his heat the rest of the way.

Izuku cried out, wrapping his legs around Katsuki waist. "S-so big!! H-hurt.. "

"I know, I know.. It'll feel good soon..." Katsuki rubbed his stomach, helping to ease the pain a bit.

After a few minutes, Izuku nodded, indicating to the Alpha that he could move. He pulled out slowly, thrusting back in only a moment later. It sent shocks of pleasure throughout the Omega, who moaned out loudly. "You're doing good, baby. "

Mewling softly, Izuku clung to the Alpha, small tears escaping his eyes. Soon, Izuku was begging for more, scratching at his mates' back in immense pleasure. Katsuki happily obliged, picking up his pace. Each thrust was as hard as the Alpha could go, which Izuku absolutely loved.

He clenched around the blondes' length, his eyes rolling back. His moans turned into screams, Katsuki's thrusts getting sloppier with every moment that passed by. Soon enough, the Alpha thrusted in as deep as he could, his knot forming. Izuku sobbed softly, getting overwhelmed by his orgasm.

When he came, he painted both of their chests white, panting and whimpering softly. Katsuki played with Izuku's curls in his hands, pressing soft kisses to his cheeks. Izuku giggled through his tiredness, looking up at Katsuki with teary eyes.

The Alpha wiped his tears, kissing his nose before turning them around so that he was spooning the greenette. "Go to sleep, yeah? I'm sure you're tired."

Izuku purred, humming as he felt Katsuki rub his stomach. While he felt strange with Katsuki's cum inside of him, he closed his eyes, trying to fall asleep. After a while, Katsuki was able to pull out, pulling Izuku close to his chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours passed, Katsuki awaking to see big, green eyes looking up at him lovingly. Izuku smiled once he realized his Alpha was awake, kissing his cheek. "Hey, baby. Did you sleep ok? "

Izuku nodded, nuzzling against him happily. Chuckling, Katsuki got up, picking Izuku up. Katsuki placed him at the edge of the bed, grabbing a white button up shirt and helping Izuku put it on. It hung down to his lower thighs, making him look absolutely adorable to the Alpha.

Katsuki helped him put on pants, much to Izuku's protest, then putting on his own clothes. He picked him up, holding him bridal style as he walked out of the room. Izuku wrapped his arms around the back of his neck, smiling happily. "So, where are you taking me, Kat? "

"To the dining room for lunch, and then to the medical quarters for my personal doctors to do a few tests. "

"What tests? "

Smiling, Katsuki pressed a kiss to his temple. "Well, first, to see if you're pregnant, and second, to see if you're healthy enough to bare children. You have a good hip structure for pups and your body is in good shape for it, but I need to make sure you're healthy."

Izuku nuzzled into his neck, kissing the skin gently. "You worry too much, Kacchan. " He giggled.

"Yeah, yeah, I just want to make sure it won't hurt you when we do have pups. "

Katsuki set Izuku down in a chair, startling the Omega. He squeaked, not realizing they had even made it to the dining room. The Alpha rested his hand on his cheek, giving him a quick kiss. "What do you want to eat, love? "

"Surprise me. "

~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku leaned back in his chair, sighing happily. "That was delicious, Kat. Thank you. "

Smiling, he ruffled his hair. "Alright, let's get you to the hospital quarter. "

Izuku did grabby hands at him, giggling as he was picked up once again.

____________________________________

Two chapters in one day? Wow, I really have no life. Stay healthy and beautiful my little pups!! Byeeeeeeee!!! 🖤🖤🖤

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes

1023 words