Urgent

Izuku whined quietly, grinding his hips up against the Alpha's. "Izuku, I.. " The blonde stared down at the greenette, reaching his hand out to grip his waist.

"A-alpha, " The Omega mewled, wrapping his legs around the man above him. "P-please, " Izuku begged.

Katsuki bit his lip, his member hardening as the green eyed male squirmed underneath him, "Izuku, " He spoke, gripping the Omega's hips tighter. "This.. Isn't a good idea.. "

Pouting, Izuku resorted to something he knew the Alpha couldn't resist. He let out a needy howl, lust clouding his eyes. The blonde tensed, his breath hitching as he listened to his sweet, angelic howl. He could feel his length twitch as his mate begged to be bred, to be knotted and filled with pups.

"Fuck, Izuku, I-" Katsuki cut himself off, the greenette baring his neck, showing off the claim he made on the boy. The blonde sighed, shaking his head as he moved from on top of the green eyed male. Izuku whimpered, reaching his hands out to the Alpha.

"K-kat, " He whined, sitting up with a pout. Katsuki sighed, getting up from the bed and walking to the door.

"Not right now, " He spoke, sparing only a glance at the greenette before walking out of the room. The blonde stared down at his feet as he walked, rolling his tongue between his teeth, deep in thought. He knew he had made his Omega sad, but he knew the greenette would be even sadder if they mater and he once again failed to get pregnant.

It was hard for both of them to accept, but the blonde was trying to stay hopeful, but that hope was rapidly diminishing. He wouldn't knot Izuku yet, for Izuku's sake, and his own. His instincts craved to have his mate bare a child, to raise a strong pull of his own, and if they had mated and the greenette still didn't conceive, they'd both be heartbroken. Releasing a frustrated growl, which frightened a nearby maid, he walked into the library and into his office, practically slamming the door behind him.

He plopped into his chair with a sigh, placing his head in his hands. "Fuck, " He growled, his ruby eyes focusing on the window. Katsuki stared out at the sky, a soft blue color painting the seemingly never ending abyss, fluffy, white clouds dotted around. With another sigh, the blonde leaned back in his chair, propping his feet up on his desk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku whined softly as the Alpha walked out of the room, his eyes watering and his body shaking. Had the man he loved really just leave him like that? The Omega whimpered, wrapping his arms around his own frame as he shook in place. He couldn't stop the choked sob that escaped his lips, tears streaming down his freckled cheeks. A part of him saw it coming, understood why the blonde left, who would want to mate with a useless Omega, one that can't even bare children?

Yet, he also seemed to understand that the Alpha was in as much pain as he is. He was excited to have pups with his mate, and finding out that they can't conceive? That'd be devastating to anyone. If they had mated, Izuku probably wouldn't have gotten pregnant, and that'd make it worse for both of them.

His sniffles filled the room, his scent becoming sour, clearly distressed. The green haired Omega pulled his knees to his chest, crying into the fabric of his shirt. Izuku's sobs got quieter, turning into soft hiccups before he eventually fell asleep, nuzzling into the pillows on the bed. When Katsuki finally came back, he let his gaze fall onto the greenette, small snores coming from his mouth.

His gaze softened, his hand reaching out to brush a curl out of his face. He smiled softly, leaning down to leave a chaste kiss on his freckle covered nose. The Omega wrinkled his nose, grumbling as he turned, pulling the Alpha in bed with him. Katsuki chuckled, letting his arms wrap around his body. Izuku nuzzled into his chest, pressing as close to him as possible.

When he couldn't press into him any further, he whined, making the Alpha hold him tighter. "So needy, even when sleeping, " He chuckled, amused at his mates' actions. The blonde placed his face in the crook of Izuku's neck, pressing his nose to his scent gland, inhaling the sweet smell of vanilla and coffee with a hint of mint. It smelled absolutely wonderful, his eyes starting to droop.

With a small smile, he let himself succumb to sleep, holding Izuku in his arms protectively.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mm, " Izuku stirred awake, attempting to sit up. He startles when two muscular arms hold him in place, pulling him back into a broad chest, which he assumed was his mate. His eyes trailed upwards, taking in the familiar spikey hair, confirming his suspicion. He couldn't stop the involuntary purr of delight.

His green eyes trail over the man before him, his eyes slowly trailing down his body. The Alpha was shirtless, as per usual, and Izuku nearly drooled as he stared at his form. The Omega blushed, tearing his gaze away before he started to produce slick. He nuzzled back into his chest, signing in content.

He stayed like that for a while, waiting for the blonde to wake up. When he finally did, he groaned, his red eyes opening and instantly landing on his Omega. "Hey, baby, " He gently cooed.

"Hey, Kacchan, " Izuku gave a weak smile, purring as the Alpha pulled the greenette on top of him.

"How are you holding up, hun? " He asked, his eyes holding concern.

"B-better, " Izuku spoke, his words barely above a whisper.

Katsuki nodded, leaning up to be centimeters away from Izuku. He let their lips graze, quickly leaning in farther to press his lips to the greenette's. The Omega returned the kiss almost instantly, the Alpha weaving a hand through his green curls. "I love you, " Katsuki said breathlessly as they pulled away, staring up at Izuku with awe filled eyes.

Izuku searched the blondes' eyes for a few moments, swallowing hard as he gave a shy smile, " I love you, too, " He stated, his hands lacing with Katsuki's.

A knock rang throughout the room, turning their attention to the door, "Your Highness, Princess Momo has requested to see you. She says it's urgent, that the fate of your mate may depend on it, " A timid voice spoke, clearly panicked.

____________________________________

Heh, another cliff hanger. Also, sorry this is so fucking late! I've had incredibly bad writers block for the past two weeks, and I haven't had the inspiration to work on any of my stories. This chapter had been sitting in my drafts for the longest time, only about a hundred words written. I would try to write whenever I could, but I always ended up closing the app out of frustration. I'll try to make updates more frequent. Again, so sorry. Stay healthy and beautiful my little pups!! Byeeeeeeee!!! 🖤🖤🖤

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes

1189 words