ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

➳

Klaus enters St Anne's Church, where the Human Fraction of New Orleans are discussing how best to handle Marcel.

"Marcel overstepped, I will handle it." Father Kieran tells the Mayor.

"Easier said than done. Marcel is quite the little warrior." Klaus tells them, walking up the aisle towards them.

A police office tries to stop him, but he dismisses him, breaking his fingers.

"Who the hell are you?" The mayor snaps.

"My name is Klaus." He smirks. "And you lot are the Fraction. Pillars of the community who maintain the city's supernatural balance. Well, I should know. I created this group. Only, in my day, it was a bunch of pirates and corrupt politicians." Klaus eyes the men surrounding him. "Looks like nothing's changed."

"One thing has; its exclusively human now. No vampires allowed, especially no Originals."  Father Kieran says.

"I haven't come to join!" Klaus laughs. "I've come to ask this group to utilise it's considerable resources to find a witch Elder called Agnes. All I need is an address."

"And, uh, why would we want to help you?" Father Kieran questions.

"What if I told you that Agnes was the answer to a question you've been asking since you ran screaming from this town? That she is the witch that hexed your nephew, Sean?" Klaus bargains.

"We'd need some time to discuss-" Father Kieran begins but is cut off.

"I don't have time!" Klaus yells, loosing his patience.

Kieran chuckles, which only infuriates Klaus further. "Nor do I like being asked to wait."

"You may have all the vampires in this town cowering in fear, but right now, you are dealing with humans. And unless you plan on killing all of us, I politely suggest you do as I say, and give us time to discuss it." Father Kieran stands up to Klaus, gesturing around him to the other men in the church.

Klaus leans in closer to the Priest and lowers his voice. "You know what I like about you, Father? Is you're aware of our reputation, and yet still, you stand tall against me." His voice is cold and threatening. "Admirable." He straightens and starts to step away. "You have one hour." Klaus says, before turning and leaving St Anne's church.

- Mikaelson Mansion -

Lunar is in bed, as Rebekah continuously dabs sweat from her forehead and chest with a towel. Lunar moves, wanting the Original to stop fussing over her.

"Stop fussing, will you? Elijah will be here any minute." Rebekah scolds.

"I feel like I've been microwaved." Lunar admits.

"Hey! Just because your carrying a baby, doesn't mean you get to act like one. I'm sure my little niece is healing you up as we speak." Rebekah tells Lunar firmly.

The werewolf only shoots her a glare with every ounce of energy that she has left, as Elijah runs into the room; Sophie Devereaux with him.

"What the hell is she doing here?" Rebekah snaps, standing up and eyeing the witch.

"I'm trying to help." Sophie sighs.

"Help? You're the reason we're in this bloody mess!" Rebekah says, annoyed. "Why aren't we unlinked with this witch already, Elijah?"

"Rebekah, let her do what she can." Elijah tells his sister, remaining calm.

"I may know a way to slow the fever down. But, I'm gonna need some special herbs." Sophie turns to Rebekah. "I'll text you a list."