ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

➳

"Threatening a pregnant girl to exact revenge against me. I never expected you to sink so low." Klaus says, walking towards Tyler. "I admit, I'm impressed!"

Lunar scowls, remaining silent from her place behind the tree. She watches as Tyler ducks, making more distance between him and Klaus.

"Used to hang out with you, I guess something must've rubbed off." Tyler shoots back. "Come to think of it, your ways are rubbing off on that werewolf bitch too."

Lunar bends down now, removing the knife she had hidden in her boot and stepping out from behind the tree. She quietly makes her way over to Tyler, raising a finger to her lips to signal Klaus remain quiet about seeing her.

"What would Caroline say if she saw what you've become?" Klaus questioned, concealing his smirk. "Perhaps I'll ask her, when I call her to tell her of your demise."

"Whatever happens to me, Caroline's never going to stop hating you!" Tyler shouts.

"Pity." Lunar whispers into Tyler's ear, the knife pressed against his neck. He goes to move, but she slices it causing Tyler to yell in pain before he begins to rapidly heal.

Klaus zooms forwards, grabbing Tyler into a choke hold as he smiles at Lunar. "I see you've met Lunar." He says, his voice low.

Lunar holds out her arms wide, stepping back as Tyler stares at her. "He tried his very best. Even made a hybrid with my blood, but what a devastating plan that was, wasn't it?" Lunar smirks, moving forwards and jabbing the knife into Tyler again.

"He did what?" Klaus asks, the fury evident in his eyes and voice.

Lunar just shrugs, waving a hand. "Doesn't matter. Hybrids dead. It was sired to me." She grins.

Before Klaus can respond Tyler is bringing back an elbow into his face.

"How dare you!" Klaus snaps, maintaining the choke hold around Tyler's neck.

Tyler pulls a stake from his pocket, plunging it into Klaus' side. Klaus groans out in pain, releasing his grip from around Tyler.

Lunar watches as Tyler moves towards her again, but Klaus is up moving towards them quicker.

"You've grown bloodthirsty. Perhaps it's best your mother didn't live to see this." Klaus laughs.

Tyler turns, pummelling Klaus in the face.

Lunar moves out of the way as Klaus grabs Tyler's fist, flipping him over onto his back. Klaus plunges the stake used on him into Tyler's chest.

"It's sad, really." Klaus says, getting to his feet as he watches Tyler pull the stake out with a groan. "I thought I made you better. Turns out you're quite the disappointment."

"I guess I'm another one of your failures." Tyler retorts, throwing the stake onto the ground. "Like how you failed at making Hybrids, how you failed your family."

Tyler moves forwards to Klaus now, and Lunar watches on. "Now it looks like you're going to fail your own kid!" He says, glancing at the brunette werewolf as he says the words.

Klaus follows Tyler's gaze, looking at the strong, brave woman who was carrying his child.

Overwhelmed by anger, Klaus grabs Tyler around the throat and shoves him backwards into one of the trees. "And thus ends your tedious little life. At least it was brief!" He jams his hand into Tyler's chest, grabbing his heart.

Tyler shouts in agony. "Do it! You're never gonna break me! Only thing you can do is kill me, so go on!  Go on, get it over with!" He shouts.

"Ahhh, you want me to end your suffering, don't you, hmm?" Klaus laughs. "I did break you!  Took everything from you, and now you're begging me to sweep away the shards of your shattered little life."