ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ

Lunar and Davina are still in St Anne's, awaiting Klaus' return to the land of the living.

Hearing her phone ring, Lunar pulls it from her pocket. "Hayley." She answers, realising she hasn't spoken to her daughter since she tried to maul her in the courtyard. "Everything ok?"

"Hey. Yeah, everything's fine. But, where are you?" Hayley questions. She's in the Bayou with the rest of the wolves. "We were expecting you, after everything you announced yesterday."

"I know. I'm sorry." Lunar sighs. "I wasn't planning on going awol, but we've hit a bit of a snag.." she looks at Klaus' unconscious body.

"Oh." Hayley replies, worried. "I was looking forward to meeting Grandma June."

"You'll meet her soon enough." Lunar reassures her daughter. "If not today, then tomorrow. There's absolutely no way I'm not getting married in ten days, an army couldn't stop me."

"Well, let's hope Finn hasn't got an army, cause right now you've got a pack of antsy werewolves." Hayley glances around her.

"Well tell them to settle down, I'm busy." Lunar snaps, shutting off her phone.

Davina glances at her. "Harsh." The witch mutters.

"Nobody asked you." Lunar retorts, shoving her phone into her pocket and approaching Klaus and Davina.

"How much longer is he going to be like this?" Lunar wants to know, she gently prods Nik with her foot, but he remains dead to the world.

Davina shrugs. "I've got no idea." She admits, watching as the hybrid sits in a nearby pew.

- Chambre de Chasse -

With Kol returned to his body, Klaus and Elijah are alone with Finn in the astral plane.

"So, what shall we talk about while we wait for nightfall?" Finn asks them, before mockingly gasping. "Oh! I know! Let's talk about our parents."

"You know, I figured you wouldn't be kind to our mother, but imagine my surprise to learn that Mikael met the same fate! Bravo, brother." Klaus replies.

"You see, the parent I was interested in talking about was your father. Your real one? I mean, you longed to know him your whole life, yet at the first opportunity, you murdered him! Why, I wonder?" Finn puzzles.

Klaus walks towards him. "Possibly the same reason you took out Esther. Severing parental ties has a way of freeing one up to recognise one's true potential."

"Quite. But, Esther was no fool. She pinpointed your wants, and knowing your true father was at the top of that list! No, something else occupies the top of your list of affections. It's not that pretty brunette hybrid." Finn decides.

"That pretty brunette means more to me than you could ever imagine." The words fly from Klaus' mouth before he can stop them.

Elijah watches on, silently, surprised at Niklaus' desire to defend his love for Lunar so furiously.

Finn laughs. "And it's not your favourite city." He continues, smacking Klaus on the back, managing to startle him. Nik looses his temper, getting up in Finn's face. "Because I'm about to take that from you, using your own vampires, and I barely get a rise out of you! I thought maybe it was Rebekah, but you remain calm, even when the one who knows her fate probably just met his."