ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ

Kol arrives at the Claire Tomb in the Lafayette Cemetery, still furious from his words with Klaus. He swipes a dozen glass candle holders off a nearby table, they clatter to the floor and smash into a million pieces.

Upset and enraged, Kol sinks onto the sofa now and buries his head in his hands, silent tears escaping his eyes as he thinks about the fate Finn has bestowed upon him.

After a moment, his nose starts to bleed and he anxiously wipes the blood away with his arm just as his phone starts ringing. It's Finn.

"Are you calling to gloat, you venomous, venomous animal?!" Kol shouts into the line, angry.

Finn laughs. "There's no need for such language! I'm calling with a proposition that might motivate me to spare your life."

Kol gasps and sits up. "You've got my interest." He tells Finn.

"I need you to draw some of Klaus' blood. Bring me some in an hour, and I'll heal you." Finn tells him.

Kol quickly stands, picking up the paragon diamond and studying it. "It would be my pleasure." He tells Finn, finally.

- The Abattoir -

Klaus descends down the stairs into the compound's courtyard, phone pressed to his ear, he angrily shouts into Elijah's voicemail.

"Pick up the damn phone, Elijah! Finn is trying to find Hope!" He shouts frustrated, before hanging up the phone.

"She's safe! It'll take a hundred witches to break the cloaking spell." Rebekah tells Klaus, following behind him.

"I would've said the same thing about mother finding you, and yet, a flock of starling's later, and here we are!" Klaus remarks.

"He won't let him get to her, Nik. But you need to remain calm." Rebekah tries to reason with her brother.

Suddenly, Kol storms into the courtyard, clearly angry. "Our brother doesn't do calm." He throws a handful of powder in Rebekah's face, causing her body to go limp, before falling to the ground.

Klaus rushes towards him, but Kol lifts a hand and casts a spell, causing Klaus to start coughing up blood.

"Ugh! Stop!" Klaus shouts, spluttering.

"Oh, you're angry, are you? Well, join the party, I've been here a thousand years!" Kol shouts, when Klaus stands and lunges for him he hits him with another spell, sending the hybrid to his knees.

"I was building that dagger to protect myself against you, Nik. I'm not the bad guy in this chapter of our family's story! I'm the wronged! I'm the dead, but never mourned, unless you got everything that you wanted. I got a family who didn't care if I lived or if I died!" Kol continues to shout, enraged.

"Oh, shut up!" Klaus replies, furious. He vamp speeds over to Kol and slams him against a nearby wall, grabbing his brother into a chokehold. "We've all suffered! We've all been wronged!"

"Go on! Go on, finish it off!" Kol shouts through gasps of breath. "Go ahead, kill me!"

Klaus just glares at him for a long moment before finally letting him go, roughly dropping his body to the ground. He steps back, taking a moment to regain composure.