ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ

➳

Two Guerrera werewolf lackeys arrive at Cami's apartment in search for the white oak stake. They toss furniture aside in their search, making quite a mess.

"It's not enough that I can't even go on a walk? And now you have to do this?" Cami shouts at them, furious.

"You know how to stop this." One of the lackeys says, picking up a lamp and dropping it on the floor where it smashes to pieces. "Where's the stake?" He demands.

"Fine. Whatever." She picks up a piece of paper, scribbling an address onto it. "Why do I care? This is not even my fight." Cami hands the address to the man. "There. That's where you'll find what you want. Now, all you need is my uncle's key."

"And where is that?" The werewolf shoots back.

Cami rolls her eyes in annoyance, grabbing a key that's hung on a hook by the door. "Hiding in plain sight, genius."

Cami hands him the key before opening the door, showing the two men out of her apartment. Once they've gone, she leans against the door and sighs, glancing at the nearby window where Elijah has been watching.

He's been standing guard to make sure Cami isn't attacked as she executed her part of the plan. She nods at him, and he leaves.

- Francesca's apartment -

Francesca is in her office, outlining her own plan to her wolves and Esther; in Cassie's body.

"Klaus will be at his weakest for the next few hours. Once you retrieve the white oak stake, be ready to use it." She says, turning to Oliver. "You take a group to the compound and subdue him while he's still weak."

"What about Elijah and Lunar? There's no way they'll leave his side tonight." Oliver considers.

Francesca paces back and forth. "Elijah can be weakened by our bites. As for Lunar.. whoever rips out her heart gets a bonus!" She declares.

The pack members start to leave, ready to fulfil Francesca's wish, but Oliver hangs back to have a quiet word with the woman.

"And where will you be?" He asks her.

"Here, where it's safe. They're vampires! They can't get into the house without an invitation." Francesca tells him.

"So, we risk our lives while you hide?" Ollie retorts.

"I'm the top dog! Your job is to ensure that the battle doesn't come to me!" She shoots back.

- Olmstead Foundry Co. -

The two werewolves from Cami's apartment, along with several others, arrive at the foundry, it being the address she told them to visit to find the white oak stake.

"Start from the corners. Work the room from the inside out." One of the lackeys orders.

As the werewolves start to search they notice a dark figure vamp-speeding around them. They stop, turning around to see Marcel is standing above them on the platform.

"Huh, look what we have here." One of the werewolves sneers, as Josh quickly exits the room, locking all the exits.

"I know your boss wanted to buy this place, but.. I've been stockpiling wolfsbane for months, and I just really needed a place to store it!" Marcel grins, pulling a lighter from his pocket.

He lights it, before holding it near one of the overhead sprinkler systems, causing it to spray wolfsbane infused water down on the werewolves. They scream in pain, their skin burning. Racing for the doors, the wolves desperately attempt to flee, but cannot.