ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ fᴏᴜʀ

"Sure you do." Lunar grins, eyeing Klaus. "I sure know what I wanna ask you." She admits.

He raises his eyebrows at her. "Oh, is that so?"

"Yep." She nods, grinning mischievously.

"Ask away, little wolf. I literally can't lie to you." He remarks, and Lunar can't tell if he's fronting out his nerves.

"Okay." She pretends to think for a moment. "How many times did you sleep with Genevieve?"

"Really?" He smirks.

"Really." She replies, face remaining emotionless.

"Once." He answers. "You'd gone back to the Bayou to help the wolves after the explosion."

Lunar nods, this was what she had always known. "Did you sleep with her because you fancied her, or because you wanted her to make the moonlight rings?"

Klaus looks at Lunar for a long moment. "I slept with her because I was terrified I was loosing you, and I didn't know what to do with that feeling. So, I thought I'd make you mad and drive you away instead." He shrugs. "Obviously, it didn't work."

Lunar feels overwhelmed for a moment at this revelation. She stares into Klaus' eyes, she thought she knew him pretty well already, but it seemed he was unraveling before her. Each layer more beautiful than the last.

"Do you wish it had worked?" She finally asks.

"No." He answers without hesitation, and even if they hadn't of been smoking the truth herbs, Lunar would've believed him.

Lunar smiles. "Okay, ask me something." She folds her arms across her chest, awaiting his questions.

"You said you slept with Jackson on that night, did you?" His question startles her.

Looking at the ground, feeling embarrassed, Lunar shakes her head. "No. I lied. I didn't want you to think I was easily hurt."

Klaus studies her for a moment, it's as though he's seeing her in a new light. "Have you ever had feelings for my brother?" Klaus asks now.

Lunar starts to laugh, before composing herself. "Elijah?" She giggles. "No, whatever I feel for Elijah is strictly platonic. He's like a.. brother to me."

"Does his feelings for you bother you?" Klaus wants to know.

"If Elijah has any romantic feelings for me, I don't care. I care only for you." Lunar smiles, lifting a hand and squeezing his hand. "Do they bother you?"

"Yes, quite a lot." Klaus nods, unsure of how he feels about how honest the truth herbs are making him. "But I trust you."

"And I trust you." Lunar smiles at him, and he smiles back. "Have you ever liked Cami more than a friend?" Lunar questions, and as soon as the words fly from her mouth she regrets it.

Klaus stares at her. "No." He shakes his head. "She's my therapist. My friend."

Lunar nods, happy with his answer. "You've lived a thousand years, do you really believe that I am your soulmate?" She swallows, a nervous feeling settling inside her as she waits for his answer.