chapter - 2

Hitoshi and Izuku had been staying at Yamada's and Aizawa's house for a couple of weeks by now, they were going to officially adopt the two eventually but with all the hero work they had they haven't had the time to go through the process. Aizawa sighed walking through his apartment door expecting to see his husband and the two children on the couch watching cartoons.

" I'm home" he called looking around, he heard some babbling and saw Izuku in a playpen that the two had gotten after a couple says of there guests being there. " at least one of you greets me when I come home" he mumbled going to pick up the small boy who immediately started pulling on the man's hair. In the time the two children had been there Aizawa has learned a lot about the strange siblings.

Izuku was a really vocal child, he loved to snuggle and be with people. That seemed to be the opposite of Izuku being shyer and didn't enjoy much contact with other people. " hay Shouta" Yamada says plopping on the couch next to him." wear is Hitoshi?" Aizawa asks trying to get his hair out of izuku's hand's" here" Hitoshi says coming from the back of the couch and going to stand by Aizawa, they were interrupted when they heard three quick knocks on the front door a woman ran through the door holding sushi. " hay I brought food....." she paused looking at the room and seeing the two children "when did this happen?" she asks searching the back of her head in confusion. " a couple of weeks ago, I found them and brought them back here," he says finally pulling his hair away because Izuku got distracted by the cat's tail and started playing with her. Nemuri looked at the odd family weirdly. " what?" Aizawa asks." have you told the government....this counts as kidnapping," Nemuri says before putting the sushi on the table putting out her hand's wanting to hold the baby, Aizawa gave her izuku who immediately took interest in the new person in the room. " We were planning on going we just got so busy," Yamada says," how about you introduce yourselves to Nemuri?" he suggests to Hitoshi who stood behind the couch shyly." my name is Shinso Hitoshi and that is my brother Izuku Midoriya.... we had different mothers both dead... I think," he says quietly. Yamada looked at him he didn't know they were half brothers but they did look different so it made sense." well my name is Nemuri or pro hero Midnight call me auntie," she says excitedly, Nemuri strangely loved kids people didn't think she was responsible but she was, sometimes." don't-" Aizawa started Hitoshi ignoring him." ok, auntie Nemuri," he says causing the woman to smile.__________________________( Time skip because im lazy)_________________________Finally, after three months both Yamada and Aizawa had time to go legally adopt Izuku and Hitoshi. It had been a long day, to say the least, Yamada had people recognize him and because he loved his listeners he had to take pictures and sign autographs. Also, cute kids are a magnet for old ladies and other people who just want to touch them. Yamada had to drag Aizawa away because he almost punched this one woman for getting to close to Hitoshi. They had decided to keep their last names because, to be honest, Yamada and Aizawa kept there so they didn't want the boys to choose.They sat down at a small ice cream shop because Yamada wanted ice cream and dragged Hitoshi and Aizawa to go too. Izuku just was happy that they had brought his stuffed rabbit Yamada had gotten him, he never went anywhere without the rabbit. Hitoshi sat there staring at the desert in front of him never moving to eat it." what are you waiting for its going to melt," Aizawa says glancing at Yamada who was busy bouncing izuku on his lap the green-headed boy happily giggling at the movement." We weren't allowed to have ice cream before..." he says still looking at the treat." well you can now so eat up before Yamada eats it first"" hay!" Yamada protests causing the two adult men to start arguing but in a playful way. For the first time, Hitoshi laughed the two grown med looked at him." Thanks, dad...papa," he says quietly blushing a bit from embarrassment and hiding his face." no problem son," Aizawa says." HAY I WANTED TO SAY THAT," Yamada says pouting Izuku started babbling a lot." don't worry Izuku they love you too," Hitoshi says looking at his brother fondly, Izuku giggled before yanking on Yamada's hair hardly causing him to yelp." I sware if you weren't so cute," Yamada says before tickling the bush boy making him laugh. Aizawa sighed standing up and stretching his legs."come on let's go" he grumbled grabbing Hitoshi's hand and started walking back the apartment, Yamada, and Izuku quickly following behind.