chapter 17

When Izuku opened the door to his new class he was met with yelling, Izuku looked around nervously then he saw a boy with glasses come running up to him with his arm extended.
"אה אממ שלום" (Oh um hello) Izuku says. The other just looks at him and pushes up his glasses.
" Greetings fellow classmate!" he says grabbing Izuku's hand and shaking it rapidly. Izuku went along with it and pulled his hand away after a full three minutes of awkward handshaking. " My name is Iida Tenya, and you are?"
"Izuku Midorya," Izuku says. A girl with brown hair came running up behind iIda and peeked over his shoulder.
" Wow hi sorry about Iida he's kind of like a robot," she says " I'm Uraraka"
"Izuku" Izuku says smiling at her, " and its o-"
"DEKU!"
"Ce n'est pas bien" (this is not good) Izuku says, The angry blond stomps over to Izuku shoving Iida to the side taking Izuku by the hand and dragging him over to a desk that just so happened to be behind his own. He sat the green-headed boy down and looked at him.
"Everyone here is a crackhead, be careful especially of shitty hair, Pikachu rip off, raccoon eyes and soy sauce" Bakugou grumbles.
"bakubro who's your friend?" One asks walking up to them and slinging his arm around Bakugou's neck, Bakugou looks like he is about to explode with anger when a blond boy with a black lighting bolt in his hair comes up on the other side of Bakogou, the pick one jumps on bakugou's back with the tape arm one jumping on the pink one knocking them all on the floor.
"GET OFF ME YOU EXTRAS"
"kacchan are these your friends?" Izuku asks
" what doesn't it look like NO" Bakugou says before the tape on tapes bakugous mouth shut.
"yes we are!" the blond says. " I'm Denki, that's Kirishima, over there is mina and there is sero!" Denki say, "Hey, dude!" Kirishima says.
"wow you have really cool teeth"
"OH MY GOD BRO I LOVE YOU ALREADY!" Kirishima says.
"¿No es un poco demasiado rápido? Nos acabamos de conocer y estoy seguro de que eres un buen tipo y ..?" (isn't that a little too fast we just met and I'm sure your a nice guy and-) Izuku says blushing and muttering in spanish.
"I have no idea what you're saying but ok!" Kirishima says
"I think he is saying something about his aunt catching the bird flu," Denki says scratching his head.
"Oh, no is your aunt ok?" Mina asks
" I don't think that's what he's saying-" sero says.
"Midoriya," A cold voice says, they all turn there heads slowly to see Todoroki standing behind them.
"GOD man you scared me," Denki says holding his heart.
"long time no see Todoroki-Kun," Izuku says smiling and going back to speaking normally. Bakugou makes some muffled yelling sounds most likely directed at Todoroki and mina starts petting his hair.
"Its ok little boi, shhhhhh mama's here the daddy issues isn't going to hurt you" Mina coos, Denki bursts out laughing and goes along with it by petting the angry blonds cheek.
" want us to sing you a lullaby?" Denki asks.
"Denki do it your voice is like an angel bro," Kirishima says
"I'm gonna be the very best like no one ever was"
"BUM BUM BUM!" Sero joins in with background music.
"To catch them is my real test To train them is my call POKEMON!" They just hear a muffled scream and Izuku just laughs softly.
"We will have to catch up some time Todoroki, wow i didn't know you wanted to get into UA," Izuku says
" my father"
"oh....right" izuku says, they just stay there in awkward silence as Denki fills the classroom with his pokemon singing.
"Everyone settle down," Aizawa says walking into the room, " izuku get up here," he says, izuku nods and walks to the front of the class, " introduce yourself," he says
"hello my name is izuku Midorya, I'm fifteen, single an-"
"I told Yamada to stop letting you watch those old dating shows....don't finish that," Aizawa says
"Ok ill try again um I'm fifteen, I love hero's and I have an older brother and cats and my favorite food is katsudon and um I have trouble talking normal, because of my quirk I just switch at the worst times so I hope it won't be too much of a bother, I hope we can all be great friends," izuku says bowing slightly. Everyone in the class was silent, then the chaos started.
"ILL BE FRIENDS WITH YOU!" Mina cried
"no, he needs nice calm friends, not ones that will scare him so izuku should be friends with me!" Uraraka says
"I think the most fabulous should be his best friend," Aoyama says
" I WAS HIS FRIEND FIRST BACK OFF EXTRAS" Bakugou yells
"come on bakubro we can all share"
"Midoriya will be friends with me," Todoroki says
" dark shadow and I would be good friends," Tokoyami says
" I would also like to be friends with Midoriya"
"shut it momo!" Denki says
" I want to be his friend," a grape boy says
" NO!" everyone yells at the same time.
"모두 진정하십시오!" (everyone please calm down!) izuku says trying to calm down everyone, but no one could hear him because of all the screaming so he started tearing up, everyone looked at the now crying boy and shut up " why can't we all just be friends?" izuku asks
" were sorry izuku we can all be friends just stop crying," Jiro says
"yeah sorry Midoriya ribbit," tsu says
" it ok," Izuku says
" HELLO SON!" Yamada yells
" SON?" they all yell except for bakugou
" hay papa," Izuku says
" PAPA?" " ok class when a mommy and a daddy love each other very much but then go through the process of adoption and they have two daddy and-"
"Yamada get out of my classroom," Aizawa says
" and there is the love of my life hi sho!" Yamada says
" husband.....?" uraraks asks
" knew it," Todoroki says
" Why does this always happen to me?" Izuku asks