chapter 6

So I went to a con today :)
I was denki and my friend was kiri and I got asked to take a lot of pictures I also went to a panel where it was why Garfield would beat everyone In 1-A and I agree now. They said this was a cannon picture and its sined by the voice actor for Yamada I also got a hug from mama into voice actor!

 They said this was a cannon picture and its sined by the voice actor for Yamada I also got a hug from mama into voice actor!

Izuku yawned looking around his room tiredly. His dad's made him take naps in the middle of the day because apparently, he was grumpy if he didn't. Izuku got out oh his toddler-sized bed almost stepping on his hero toys auntie Nemuri would bring over. Daddy had told her to stop but she said she had to spoil Hitoshi and Izuku because she didn't have her own little monsters to spoil. Izuku walked into the living room looking for his papa or daddy but he couldn't find them, that's when he saw Nemuri sitting on there couch with a cup of tea. The toddler ran over to her and hugged her leg, she looked down at him and smiled. " hay buddy, your dad's and brother left me here to take care of you" she says messing with Izuku's hair. Izuku looked up at her with a smile on his face. She got up from the couch and picked the boy up. " ready for the best day you're ever going to have little man?" she asks, Izuku nodded." yah!" Izuku said excitedly, she started looking for a stroller to but the child in, when she finally found it she buckled him in and grabbed her purse walking to the door. The R rated hero loved the two boys, she would have taken both of them but Aizawa said Hitoshi needed to be in school so he good grows as an individual or whatever. She walked outside and was immediately hit with the warm weather. The started waling till they made it to the city area with all the shops. Izuku looked around happily as Nemuri pushed him." so Izuku I was thinking we get you some new clothes because I sware you have worn that AllMight shirt Five times in the last weak" Nemuri says, Izuku giggled" AllMight!" the boy said happily, Izuku loved AllMight and for some reason, the first time he saw the hero he was instantly a fanboy, " new clothes," Nemuri says going into one of the many stores she would be going to that day. You see Nemuri had a secret, she used her quirk to knock out Aizawa and Yamada so she could take the child out for the day. whoops._______________Aizawa woke up with a headache and looked over at his husband who was asleep. He looked over at the clock, it was three.....no way Izuku would let them nap that long, why were they napping anyway. Aizawa went to go wake up there son, he went to the door and opened it. "Izuku?" he asks._______________Nemuri and Izuku were getting lunch when she got a phone call from Aizawa." Hello?" she asks"where is my son?" Aizawa asks" with me," she says looking over at Izuku who was munching on a cookie. " Izuku say hi to daddy," Nemuri says." Hai daddy!" Izuku says, Nemuri handing the boy the phone." where are you?" Aizawa asks." I'm eating a cookie," Izuku says" that's not what I asked," Aizawa says face palming " where are you""....Oh, I don't know daddy, bird" Izuku says handing the phone back to Nemuri and pointing at a bird that was on the floor." Nemuri bring me back my child," Aizawa says" fine," she says " on one condition"" name it" Aizawa sats looking at his watch, he had to go pick Hitoshi up at school." I get to take the children out once a week and get to babysit them," she says. The phone line is quiet for a couple of seconds before Aizawa sighs." ok just bring him home" " ok" Nemuri says hanging up the phone. " come on Izuku lets go," she says picking up the boy and putting in the stroller and going back to the apartment that he lived in. ______________________________Nemuri brought Izuku back to his house and Aizawa was waiting at the door, Yamada was still asleep. Aizawa grabbed izuku and held him on his hip." so I ordered food, If I can stay," Nemuri says"fine"__________________________They ate their dinner and Izuku talked happily about what he had done all day with Nemuri, she even got him a cat hoodie with little ears that Aizawa was probably going to make him wear for as long as he could. Yamada finally woke up around six and looked around." where is Hitoshi?" he asks" crap I left him at school I was supposed to go get him three hours ago," Aizawa says, then the door opened and in walked Hitoshi." Nii-chan!" Izuku says." How did you get here there is a lot of cars?" Nemuri asks" I used my quirk to make the teacher drive me," Hitoshi says___________.                                (a little before)___________Hitoshi sat at the front of the school waiting for his dad to pick him up, he had waited for two hours and was tired so he went up to his teacher and pulled on her sleeve." can you take me home"" I'm sorry?" she says, Hitoshi used his quirk, " take me to my house," he said, she nodded picking him up and taking the boy to her car and driving to the house.____________________________________"...." Nemuri doesn't know what to say, " I don't know whether to be prowed or disturbed she says." both," Aizawa says.