Chapter 18

Izuku had been going to UA for around two weeks now, he had bonded with most of his classmates, the only one he wasn't allowed to talk to was Mineta, any time they were even five feet away from each other someone would blow a whistle and move Mineta away.
The first time izuku had seen AllMight teach a class had been weird, izuku just started babbling and ran away, so every time Izuku saw all might he stayed as far away from the other man as possible just watching the number one hero carefullyizuku had gotten his hero costume a bit late but he liked how it looked, it would be a lie if he said it didn't have anything to do with AllMight's hero costume. His costume looked like it had bunny ears but he didn't mean for it to come out like that! Kacchan had teased him for a whole week after he had first gotten it.
All the students walked into the USJ feeling excited and ready for the hero training. thirteen was explaining to them about the USJ when a purple mist like thing opened,
" whats that?"Kirishima asks a hand reached out of the mist, all the students stood in shock. Everything seemed to be going in a haze, one minute they were all together and the knew his dad left them with thirteen and they were separated. izuku found himself in the water, he instantly regretted never learning how to swim, then he felt a tongue wrap around his waist and pull him onto the boat.
" are you ok ribbit?" Tsu asks, Mineta was there too but he wasn't focused on the grape boi.
"yah I'm fine, we need to get off this boat," izuku says looking around, his quirk activated he looked around and started muttering, the villains were trying to sink the boat so he had to think fast, he looked at Mineta and smiled. " Mineta I need your sticky balls!" Izuku says
" Izuku I'm not gay," Mineta says.
"w-what no that's not what I mean, the villains don't know what your quirk can do, throw them into the water, we can pretend they are like bombs or something!" Izuku says smiling.
—-
They had gotten out of the boat incident mostly unscathed, Mineta got hit in the head but he was probably fine. There was a man, he looked familiar in a way, he was tall and skinny, didn't look like he had much muscle, and he had a lot of hands covering his body. The man was reaching fort tsu, Izuku wasn't listening to what he was saying but suddenly the man's quirk seemed to be erased, Izuku looked and saw his dad being slammed into the ground by this muscular bird monster thing.
" quirk: Decay he can turn any solid object that is within his reach to dust. When he touches an object with his hands, it will disintegrate and turn into dust." Izuku says his eyes glowing red as he observed the man, he looked over at the nomu next " that thing aka Nomu has a Shock Absorption Quirk." he says, the handyman looks at izuku.
"How did you know that?" he asks pulling Izuku by the hem of his costume,
"name, Tenko Shimura," he says, " You are the successor to a group called the league of villains you planned to come to kill all might but he isn't here so you've decided to hurt my dad and my classmates," Izuku says " I don't know if you remember me but I remember you Tomura," he says
." you haven't changed, I guess you have a quirk now," Tomura says " and I guess you still wanted to become a hero?" he asks.
"and you became a villain?" he asks. " 나는 이것을 한 번 말하고 떠나고 우리 모두를 떠나게 할 것입니다." (I'm going to say this once, leave and let all of us go or else)
"what?"
"oh sorry um, I'm going to say this once, leave and let all of us go or else," Izuku says " dang that sounded cooler the first time," izuku says. Tomura threw him to the ground and he fell with a thud.
"what other tricks did you learn hero?" Tomura asks getting in a fighting stance, Izuku looked up trying not to look scared, all he had to do was not have Tomura touch him with five fingers, it should be easy, he was mumbling and didn't see a fist coming towards his face, he fell back and head his right eye. " you still mumble" he hissed. It went on like that for a while, Tomura would hit him and occasionally try to touch him with five fingers. That was until he was cornered. He was face to face with Tomura. Tomura reached forward and he heard bakugou yell
." DEKU!" he yelled, and with that izuku blew in tomura's face sending a wave of fire at the handyman, causing to step back and try to put out the fire on his shirt,
"ARRESTA GOCCE E ROTOLO" ( STOP DROP AND ROLL)! Izuku yelled at Tomura.
"I AM HERE" he heard, Izuku's head hurt and everything was spinning.
" allmight?" he asks then everything went dark.