chapter 27 epilog

ok, this is the last chapter if this book, I thank you for reading this and I hope you liked it, I will be starting a new book soon and I have some notes at the end for you guys to read please and i'll see you at the end.

Ok so some background, after high school Izuku stuck around for a while before going off, no one knew where he went but he asked his parents to not tell, they found out that AFO didn't get rid of his analyze quirk but the language and fire are long gone...so now he's back.

Izuku looked at the crime sean and frowned, he had been following this case for three months and it was getting more gruesome, this one was bad, the whole family was dead, the mother had been stabbed and the father shot execution-style, he couldn't even tell what the kids looked like.

" So what's your verdict?" The cop asks walking up behind Deku.

" I figured out where he's striking next," Izuku says " and it happens to be my hometown," Izuku says with a small smile.

" you know what your doing is illegal right?" the cop says " but that's never stopped you before," the cop says turning back to Izuku but he was gone, the cop shook his head at the vigilante and left the crime, Sean.

---

Izuku is a detective, but not the type you think about when you watch crime shows, because technically he never got sworn in or worked with law enforcement. He showed up when he felt like it and solved crime. he made his way to a dark ally way where a man stood holding a gun to a woman's head.

" drop the gun," he says to the villain

" Deku," the villain says " about time you found me, I've been leaving you a trail," he says smirking, Izuku made a name for himself in the villain world, they all knew who he was, and he always seemed to know where they where.

" A trail of bodies, quite fitting now drop the gun," he says, Izuku held up a pistol " she dies, you die," he says, the villain scoffed and was about to shoot when he heard an explosion.

" shit," the villain says before being knocked out.

" ground zero long time no see," Izuku says walking to the woman and helping her up, the woman left and he smiled " you can come out now I'm not going to bite," Izuku says

" heh you made quite a name for yourself Deku," Bakugou says walking up to izuku " I could get you arrested," he says

" I missed you too kacchan," he says hugging the pro hero, " you better get this guy to jail," izuku says as he started to walk off.

" oi Deku," bakugou says izuku glances at him. " Welcome back," he says

" great to be back"

notes: hello thank you for reading this book I have a few ideas for the next book

1) need ideas for a name, it's not a crack fic like life lessons with villain Deku but serous with self-harm and a shit tone of depressing shit and gore.

if there are any name ideas I would be happy to hear them um there is one more part to this book were ill out the first chapter out. so yah thank you again for reading this.