chapter 4

" Ok Izuku say apple," Yamada says bouncing Izuku while sitting on the couch. Aizawa left for work a while ago and Hitoshi had been playing with the cat.

" Appa!" Izuku says giggling.

" close enough little listener," Yamada says getting up to put Izuku in his playpen, Izuku had started to attempt to walk so they couldn't leave him by himself anymore. he would usually just stand still and watch never making it more than a step or two. Yamada had the day off because his whole class had gotten the flu and they didn't want it spreading to the other classes. Izuku started playing with some building blocks trying to stack them. Yamada went to sit back down when he heard the phone right, he picked it up quickly seeing that it was Aizawa.

" Hello, my wonderful husband," Yamada says loudly causing Hitoshi to look up.

" The kitchen is on fire," Hitoshi says knowing Yamada was on the phone with his dad. Yamada sends a look over at Hitoshi before going back to the call.

" what do you need," Yamada asks.

" I left some papers on the table...I need them can you bring them to me" Aizawa asks

" sure, be there soon." Yamada says hanging up the phone, the haven't brought the kids to UA yet, Most of the other pro's that worked there knew they got kids but Aizawa didn't like sharing things about his personal life. Yamada got up again and went to grab a bag that had all the baby stuff and some snacks for Hitoshi he then grabbed Izuku." ok ready?" he asks.

Hitoshi grabbed the papers and handed them to Yamada. He nodded grabbing the stroller and clipping Izuku in, Izuku was getting a bit fussy so Yamada gave him his favorite Pacifier witch happened to be an AllMight one. So the left the apartment and went to UA.

__________

Yamada burst into the teacher's lounge. " HELLO EVERYONE" he shouted. Nemuri looked over and gasped quickly rushing over to pick up Hitoshi and hug him tightly.

" hello Hitoshi oh and Izuku too you two have grown so much!" she says, Hitoshi sending Yamada a look asking for help. Yamada shrugs unclipping Izuku from the chair, for some reason endeavor was there because Nezu thought it was a good idea to let the gut look around the school.

" I have children, they are all disappointments hopefully shoto will be different he is the same age as that one" endeavor says pointing to Izuku.

" Maybe a playdate then, I have to give these papers to Shota, Hitoshi watch Izuku," Yamada says handing the baby to Hitoshi and walking out of the teacher's lounge. Hitoshi looks at endeavor

Hitoshi followed his Yamada out not wanting to stay with the scary fire man longer then he had too. Then he realized he was lost, after a couple of minutes a couple of girls came and started talking to him.

" Are you lost little one?" a girl asks, Hitoshi nods

" I'm looking for Aizawa shota," he says.

" oh his classroom is right over there," another said before the girls walked off. Hitoshi walked to the door and tried to reach the handle, he had to step on his tiptoes but he eventually got it open. Aizawa looked at the door and saw purple and green.

" what are you two doing here?" he asks.

" papa left us with the scary fire guy and we were going to follow him but then I got lost and I came here," Hitoshi says. Yamada quickly walked into the room after surprised to see the two kids.

" what?" he asks.

" Why did you leave them alone with that son of a bitch?" Aizawa asks.

" Shota no cussing in front of the kids" Yamada whined

" wow you guys are such bad influences," Hitoshi says. Yamada sighed handing Aizawa the papers he had and looked at the class, there were around five kids.

" did you expel all of them?" he asks, Aizawa shakes his head.

" no there are still five," Aizawa says

" Dad I don't know how to count higher than ten but that's not a lot of kids," Hitoshi says.

" yah watever, you took forever getting over here and they have a class with Nemuri I'm going home and taking a nap," Aizawa says grabbing his yellow sleeping bag. Izuku yawned too and Aizawa smiled a but. " Izuku too" he adds taking the green-headed boy and walking out, Yamada was quick to grab the baby stuff, and Hitoshi and leave.

Hello, I am kinda out of ideas so if there are any please tell me thank you!