preview for my next book

( Ok if your reading this i need title  ideas )

 The bravest thing I ever did was continuing my life when I wanted to die'

- anonymous

Izuku sat in an empty stall in the school's bathroom, most of the students and staff had gone home already so it was just him and his thoughts. Ugly tears rolled down his face as he rocked himself back and forth, muttering.

"it's ok, it's ok it's ok" he muttered holding his knees to his chest and squeezing his eyes shut as the tears flowed. He sniffled and slowly got up from his seated position, he wiped his nose and a mixture of blood and snot left a trail on his arm. His breath hitched as he stepped forward to examine himself in the mirror.

On his forehead in black marker was the name he heated the most DEKU, Izuku turned on the faucet and splashed some water on his face, he tried rubbing off the back ink getting most of it off. He didn't know why he was treated like this, he never did anything to them.

Some of his classmates had dragged him to the bathroom after classes, he had looked at his old childhood friend for help but Kacchan did nothing, the only reason he didn't join in was that he couldn't get in trouble if he wanted to get into UA.

They had beat him, wrote on him and left him sobbing on the floor. he wanted to go home but he had to grab his backpack first, he trudged to his locker and opened it, sticky notes plated on the locker walks

useless Deku

I feel bad for your mom, your such a burden

add more scars to your arm freak

Just kill yourself already

Every letter felt like a punch in the gut, he knew his classmates didn't like him but telling him to kill himself went too far, he grabbed his backpack and shut his locker door seeing Bakugou standing next to it.

" oh hi kacchan" Izuku says, Bakugou stayed quiet for a couple of seconds, Izuku had missed being friends with Bakugou, they used to have too much fun pretending to be heroes and fighting the bad guy... he missed the old days.

" fucking Deku," Bakugou says glaring at Izuku "You're so unless you know that," he says, Izuku looks down at his shoes, his red shoes...he always liked his red shoes. " get a fucking grip Deku, stop fighting and go cry to mommy" he says, the blond kicked Izuku's locker before trudging away.

he didn't want to go crying to his mom, he was already a burden to her, his mom always tells people that his father is working overseas but the truth is the moment Izuku was pronounced quirkless his father left her for another woman. Inko works two jobs just to get Izuku through school, so he doesn't tell her. He doesn't tell anyone how he hurts himself and cries himself to sleep every night.

Izuku walked home slowly, he tried to keep his thought quiet.

quirkless freak

just take a swan dive off the roof

waste of space

loser

Izuku learned to smile when everything was going bad, he was probably going to go home, think about ending it all and then cut himself and go to bed without dinner. he had tried to kill himself once, his mother found him before he could do anything, he couldn't even kill himself right, what a loser. but then he got in the middle of a villain attack, he met AllMight and he said he couldn't be a hero, so what was the point.

when he got home he was expecting to see his mom but there was a note on the counter.

'sorry Izuku I have to work late, there are leftovers from last night.'

Izuku sighed and walked to the bridge and looked through it, he didn't have an appetite so he closed it and walked to his room, he flopped down on his bed and pulled out his phone, he had a couple of notifications from some of his classmates.

XXXX: hey Izuku look what I found

Izuku clicked on the link and it was a website on different ways to kill yourself, Izuku bit his lip as he felt some tears well up in his eyes. the next texts weren't much better.

XXXX: I think all your good for is being a punching bag,

xxxxx: tomorrow, meet me before school, we can add some more scars to your arms. Izuku threw his phone across the room in anger, he paused as he heard a crash, he got up and walked over to it picking up the now cracked device, his mother was going to kill him.

he had enough as he started thinking

what's the fastest way he could do it, hang himself...no he didn't have any rope, cut his wrists...takes to long...overdose...on what his mother locked away the medication, he didn't want to go for the cliche but if he jumped then at least his mother wouldn't have to see his body, so he got out his notebook and started writing.

to whoever is reading this

I did try, every day was a constant battle to avoid the kids that would beat me up or raising my hand in class only for my sleeve to roll up and show my scars.

I know life is short and you might say kids will be kids but do kids go out of there way to track you down and hurt you, to leave you letters telling you to kill yourself?

mom, you are the kindest person on this earth and I'm sorry, don't blame yourself maybe dad will come back but this is not your fault, I love you mom and I'm sorry for wasting your time

to kacchan...I did what you asked. I wish we could have been friends again I really do but its too late, I hope you get into UA

and to everyone else I'm sorry for wasting your time

with a farewell

a useless Deku

Izuku folded the paper and put it in his pocket, he left the apartment, it was about to be dark, he walked passed the old park where he used to play, past the school and all the shops, there was a place he wanted to go, it was an abandoned building, tall when up there you could see the whole city. so he climbed up many flights of stairs till he reached to top, he took off his shoes and used them as a paperweight for the suicide note...

he looked over the city that he had lived in all his life, tears started rolling down his cheeks as he smiled widely and started laughing.

"w-why am I crying," he says choking on his tears, " come on don't be a wuss, we aren't doing this again," he says stepping closer to the ledge, he closed his eyes and jumped

.

.

.

why wasn't he at the bottom, or dead, he opened his eyes to see himself back on the rooftop, living on his back, he sat up and saw two men standing in front of him.

" w-who are you," he asks looking at the men.

" my name is Tomura...and I saved your life you should be thanking me"

" But I didn't want to be saved, I wanted to jump I can't take this anymore!" Izuku cried " I guess you want me to call you my hero," Izuku says

" don't fucking call me a hero," Tomura says " I'm not like those scum that pushes a kid to suicide because they don't fit in," Tomura says, Izuku stays quiet. " I have a deal for you"

" hm?" Izuku asks

" how do you feel about joining our fight...a fight for peace and equality"

" you want me to be a villain?" Izuku asks

" you could put it that way," he says " I've read you'r journals," he says holding one of them up "we have been watching you for a while," he says " so are you in little bunny?" Tomura asks, Izuku passed.

" ok," he says.

" Great," he says, a gloved hand reached out to Izuku and he takes it, and they walk away.

hope you liked it