chapter 24

yes I posted two chapters in one day sue me

Izuku woke up with a headache, he tried to move, he couldn't. his eyes snapped open as he looked around, he didn't know where he was. The last thing he remembered was hanging out with Kirishima and Denki, he drank something and he said he was going to bed. He went to bed....did he?
"hey sleeping beauty" Izuku hears, he looks up and sees a man with scars, he activated his quirk.
" Todoroki Toya," Izuku says, " or dabi, your quirk is Cremation" he adds. Dabi stared at him for a second before laughing.
" your quirk is something huh?" he says, Izuku looked down he was tied to a chair in the middle of a room, there wasn't much it was empty, there where lights, the chair was in the middle of the room and the door.
" where am I?" Izuku asks.
" I'm afraid I can't tell you that bunny," he says, he started whistling and started to turn and leave before Izuku called out to him.
" hey dabi...shoto misses you," he says, Dabi paused before walking away.

( a couple of hours before)

" Oh my god, oh my god. oh my god" Denki says, Kirishima looked at the blond. "I can't do this Kirishima, I cant do- I"
" Denki calm down," Kirishima says looking at his friend, " we just have to get him to go to sleep then take him to All For One, they will take his quirk and they will erase his memory of it," Kirishima says.
" what do you think there going to do with us after, it's not like they're going to need us if they have his quirk," Denki says.
"let's not think of that" Kirishima says " this will just knock him out," Kirishima says holding the drink. " let's go," he says they walked around and found Izuku's room they knocked on the door and izuku opened it.
" hi," he says
" hey Izuku, wanna hang out?" Denki asks
" um sure," he says opening his door wider so the other two could come in, he smiled as they walked passed him.
" here I have this for you it's good," Kirishima says handing izuku a bottle, izuku thanks him and takes it looking at the bottle before opening it and taking a sip.
" hm it's kinda strange," he says, he takes a couple more sips before going to sit down. "you guys usually hang out with Sero, mina, and kacchan," izuku says tilting his head to the side " why do you wanna hang with me," he asks
" because you're a cool dude," Denki says waiting for the drugs to kick in, Izuku smiles
"Thanks," he says, his eyes started to get heavy as he gave Denki and Kirishima a sleepy smile "I don't know what's come over me heh I guess its all of the training getting to me," Izuku says yawning. " imma just.....rest my eyes for a second," he says before the other two heard a thump, Izuku was passed out on the floor.
" ok let's get moving," Denki says sighing.

___
Izuku was trying to untie the ropes when he heard the door open again, this time it was Tomura, Izuku couldn't help but smile a little bit at his old...friend?
" Hello there," Izuku says.
" Why are you so fucking happy, like all the time," Tomura says kicking izuku's chair making him fall out of it, Izuku fell to the ground and graned before looking up at the older boy.
" Nice to see you too," Izuku says, " can you please let me go, whatever is going on we can talk about this," he says.
" I want to know something Izuku," Tomura says crouching down in front of the boy " how does it feel for your friends to betray you?" Tomura asks.
" what are you talking about?" Izuku asks. " my friends wouldn't do that" he adds. This was apparently really funny because Tomura started laughing. " why are you laughing?" he asks
"I will just let you see for yourself before you forget them," Tomura says " Oh won't it be funny," he says walking out of the room, then in walked two figures.
" guys help me, we got kidnapped but I know we can get out!" Izuku says looking at Kirishima and Denki. " why are you just standing there...." he asks looking at them, he activated his quirk."Denki kaminari and Kirishima Eijiro, the UA traitors" he says his voice breaking.
" I'm sorry Izuku," Denki says " I'm so fucking sorry but we had too," Denki says, they step forward and izuku tries to back away so the stop. Denki looked at izuku before whispering something into Kirishima's ear, the redhead nodded and kaminari walked out of the room
" Izuku I... Denki and I" Kirishima tried.
" I know...I never read into you guys you know?" Izuku says " you where all my friends and I thought I could trust you, deep down I still do," he says looking up at Kirishima " you may have come into this mission not caring but you came out of it with friends so...I forgive you guys" Izuku says. Kirishima stumbles forward and hugs Izuku.
" We are going to get you out of here," he says " then we can go back and Denki and I can turn ourselves in and whatever happens to us we will be ok," Kirishima says.
" you won't go to jail," izuku says " my dads won't let that happen" he adds. " I would let go of me about now" whispers and Kirishima does as he says. Tomura walks back in and shoves Kirishima aside taking Izuku by the arm.
" anything to say to him?" Tomura asks
"당신을 용서합니다" ( I forgive you) he says before being dragged away. Kirishima was left standing there.

---

Denki ran to Aizawa's room knocking on the door desperately, Aizawa opened it
" what do you need?" he asks
" Kirishima and I did something bad, but I know how to fix it"

( next time)

" you were supposed to be quirkless, so that's what you're going to be"