chapter 8

thank you @1020willy for the idea :3

Hitoshi has always handled things on his own, when he was younger he fed himself and izuku, changed his brothers diapers and locked their doors when he heard yelling, but when Aizawa and Yamada took him in he didn't have to do everything alone, if he had just asked for some help then they wouldn't have ended up in this mess.Hitoshi's school had a break so he was off for a week, It started in the middle of the night when Izuku was coughing, Hitoshi thought it was just because of his asthma and handed the boy the inhaler but the coughing didn't stop. Then Izuku would wake up every hour because he was having trouble breathing and his stomach hurt.
" Toshi" Izuku says tugging in his arm, he looked pale, Hitoshi turns to his brother
."what is It Zuzu?" he asks tiredly rubbing his eyes, it was three am too early for his brain to start working. Izuku Coughed and shivers, he was really cold
. "It's really cold," he says, " I don't feel good" he whined, Hitoshi looked at his brother. " I need to go to the bathroom," he says. Hitoshi gets up and takes izuku's hand, Izuku couldn't go by himself yet and he needed someone to go with him, they didn't want him to fall in the toilet. They made their way to the bathroom and Hitoshi went to turn on the lights, Izuku was leaning against the door.
"you're just tired," Hitoshi says but then Izuku throws up in the trash can near the door, Hitoshi has never been so glad about trash cans. " Izu?" Hitoshi asks walking to his brother and putting his hand against Izuku's forehead. He was burning up, Hitoshi didn't want to bother his dad's so he decided he was going to deal with it himself. Izuku groaned as Hitoshi practically dragged him back to there room, he tucked Izuku in bed, Izuku kicked off the covers but Hitoshi was persistent
." Nii-chan" Izuku whined. Izuku looked terrible but Hitoshi didn't want to scare him.
" Izuku you just need to get some sleep and you will feel better ok?" Hitoshi says, Izuku says something Hotoshi couldn't understand and closed his eyes, he fell asleep after a while and Hitoshi was worried, Izuku would be fine.
___
The next morning Hitoshi woke up to his papa being loud, he got up and looked at Izuku he was still sleeping and he didn't want to wake him up so he there room quietly and closed the door, Yamada greeted him in the kitchen and Aizawa was sitting at the table drinking his morning coffee." where is Izuku?" Yamada asks.
"still asleep hay I have a question when someone is sick how do you make them feel better?" he asks sitting at the table.
"you give them medicine and lots of rest and you talk to a doctor...why?" Aizawa asks suspiciously.
"because some kids at school were playing doctor and...they wanted to know so I asked," Hitoshi says, " I'm not hungry I'm going to play," Hitoshi says walking out of the room slowly. Then he heard singing...in Korean and knew it was Izuku. He opened the door and heard Izuku singing something of the toon rain rain go away.
"비가 다시오고( rain rain go away come back another day)" Izuku sang.
" Izuku shh you need to sleep," Hitoshi says, running his fingers through his brother's messy hair, Izuku felt warmer than last time he checked IZuku curled into himself and didn't move that much.
"I want papa" izuku says
"no there busy," Hitoshi says, Izuku then started crying because he didn't feel good and his head hurt. Izuku burst into another round of coughing and sat up, Hitoshi patted him on the back and tried to help him the best he could. izuku stopped coughing his eyes where heavy, he sniffled and Hitoshi sighed. " I think I need to ask for help," Hitoshi says, he didn't know what to do. Hitoshi left the room and went back to the kitchen " daddy papa" he says
." what is it?" Yamada asks." Izuku isn't feeling good and I don't know what to do," Hitoshi says. Yamada and Aizawa look at each other.
"let's go check on the problem child," Aizawa says, they all walk to Izuku and Hitoshi's room and see him lying in his bead. Yamada grabs a thermometer and tells Izuku to open his mouth. Izuku does as he is asked and it beeps, Izuku had a temperature of 104 degrees.
"I need to take him to the doctor," Yamada says scooping up the green bean." Is he going to be ok?" Hitoshi asks worried." he will be fine," Yamada says going to grab the keys, he walked out the door and Hitoshi watched him leave.
"Why do you look so down, kid?" Aizawa asks. Hitoshi looked at Aizawa.
"I thought I could take care of him by my self, but he just got worse," he says, Aizawa patted Hitoshi on the head ruffling his hair.
"Sometimes we need to ask for help," Aizawa says. " now let's go wait for them to come back, and don't feel too bad about it," he says. When Yamada came back it turns out Izuku had caught the flu. He was fine, he cried a lot because he wanted to go play and Yamada wouldn't let him. When Izuku got better Hitoshi hugged him and apologized for not helping him." 괜찮아 빅 브라더 ( its ok big brother)" Izuku says, Hitoshi didn't understand him, he needed to talk to Izuku about this Korean thing.-----It had been a week since they went back to school, Izuku finally started going to preschool, one day he came home with a happy smile." Why are you so happy?" Hitoshi asks." I made a friend!" Izuku says happily" oh who is it?" he asks" kacchan!"" what the heck is a kacchan?"