chapter 14

Izuku: 14

Hitoshi: 17

Izuku didn't know what was wrong with him, he had been at school and he was at the age where people where starting to date, go to parties and start being rebellious teenagers, but Izuku just wasn't ready for that stuff yet.

Izuku knew what went down at a party, people would probably drink and Izuku didn't want to get in trouble and be loved his parents so he didn't want to be bad. and the dating thing Izuku didn't even think he liked girls...he was still confused about that.

" izuku...earth to Deku" A girl was waving her hand in front of Izuku's face, izuku snapped out of his thoughts and looked at her.

" Oh hello sara" izuku says.

" yah whatever I'm having a party and am inviting everyone in our year, and by everyone I mean you can come," she says.

"you're inviting me....to a party?" he asks

" um yeah...whatever just don't be weird ok?" she says " Oh and ask your friend to come, a lot of girls like him", she walked away leaving the invitation on Izuku's desk. That was another thing, the whole year kacchan had been getting a lot of attention from girls and he just flat out ignored them, it kind of made Izuku feel weird something about the thought of Kacchan dating one of the girls made him sad.

"you're not going to that are you?" bakugou asks.

" kacchan I never get invited to party's" izuku says

" well those parties are stupid, I'm not going," bakugou says crossing his arms " those extras can kiss my ass I'm not stooping down to there level"

" Ok, then I guess ill just have to go by myself," Izuku says smiling.

Izuku walked in front of the house. He rung the doorbell and waited for someone to open it. after a couple of seconds, the door opens." Oh hay...come in everyone's downstairs," the girl says. Izuku follows her downstairs and he sees all the kids he's known for years talking and having fun. suddenly he wished kacchan was there. he was about to thank the girl but she had left to talk to someone else, Izuku went to a table that had snacks and got some juice and went to stand in the corner of the room.

He had been at the party for a while and nothing big had happened when he heard some yelling and saw bakugou and some guy who he was yelling at. Izuku waved at him and bakugou walked over to him." so you did come" Izuku smiles

" I didn't trust you here alone with these extras," bakugou says to him scratching the back of his head.

" well I'm glad you came, I was lonely," he says.

"Hey everyone gathers up," one boy says, izuku follows the rest of the children to the middle of the room where they where all sitting in a circle so the two boys joined.

" Ok so it wouldn't be a party without this" one girl says motioning to an empty bottle in the middle of the room, Izuku was confused and Bakugou just wanted to leave. Most of the children looked excited but izuku didn't really know what was going on, but then they spun the bottle and two kids kissed and then Izuku was a little scared, he had never kissed someone but what was the chance it was going to land on him. After a couple turns the bottle landed on Bakugou, a lot of the girls giggled excitedly and even some guys.

" Fuck this" Bakugou said as he started standing up but someone sitting next to him dragged him back down. then they spun the bottle again and izuku thought it was going to land on the girl next to him but it landed...on...him.

" What?" the girl says

" oooooo bakugou has to kiss Midorya" a boy teased bakugou punched him in the arm, some kids pushed both boys in the middle of the circle so they were face to face.

" um we don't have to-" Izuku was cut off when bakugou kissed him, after a couple of seconds they parted and Izuku blushed, everyone was silent,

" Deku's gay!" one person yelled out and they all started laughing

" wow there's another thing to check off dor the useless kid"

Izuku felt tears start to form and he ran away from the group. bakugou called out his name but he didn't listen, so he went to the bathroom, ( Deku in the bathroom all by himselffffff) he heard some people laughing. Iuzku hugged his knees to his chest and sniffled as he got out his phone to text Nemuri to pick him up since he didn't want his parents or brother.He heard a knock on the door and he sniffled again

" Deku?" bakugou says

" go away," izuku says

" fuck that Deku open the door," Bakugou says, Izuku opened the door and bakugou walked in closing the door and sitting next to izuku on the ground. " Deku are you gay?" bakugou asks

" yes... no, maybe I don't know ok!" izuku says looking at the ground. bakugou stayed quiet for a couple of seconds before he sighed.

" well if you are you wouldn't be the only one," bakugou says

" wait Kacchan," izuku says " who"

" um, no one....I'm going home," Bakugou says standing up, Izuku stood up.

" Hey my aunt is picking me up if you wanna go and do something I'm sure she'll be up to it"

" you know what Deku that's the best idea you've had all day"__" papa, dad toshi I like guys," izuku says standing in front of his family

" We know honey," Yamada says

" what?" Izuku asks

" Its kind of obvious you wanted to be a Jojo character and you had a crush on All might," Hitoshi says

" plus when you where little you kissed your little friend and said you wanted to marry bakugou so... yah we knew" Aizawa says

" oh ok then," Izuku says happily. He didnt know why he thought his family wouldn't accept him, his dads where gay and he thought Hitoshi was at least bi but he couldn't trust a book by its cover.

Hey everyone hope you liked the chapter I need some help I couldn't figure out if I want to give Izuku one for all or not so you get to vote

Yes

no