chapter 23

( @Waffeltje2006 I did your dutch :3)

There where two of them, they were both dragged out of bad situations one hated himself and the other not living up to there potential. so when they first had the option of friendship and going to UA they couldn't say no. The plan was simple, gain the hero's trust, tell there plans to the villains and kidnap the one that should be quirkless and let the boss take his quirk. That was all. so why did they have to make friends?

The sports festival came and went, the vigilante stain was defeated and their friend bakugou had been taken and rescued, so they did the only logical thing and moved into the dorms. Izuku was walking past the common area when he saw mina just kinda dying on the couch.

" hi mina, is everything ok?" he asks looking at the pink girl.

" no, I was going to steal Kirishima or Denki and torcher them with girl stuff but I can't find them anywhere so now I'm bored....wait," she says sitting up and turning her head slowly to the green boy. " izuku are you busy?" she asks Izuku shook his head.

" why?" he asks

"you're coming with me!" she yells dragging Izuku to her room, he saw sero sitting across the room.

" Help!" he yelled

" sorry dude it was you or me" sero called after him.

---

It started simple enough, they were watching some movie about a boat, Izuku will admit he did start crying at the end, mina did too so it was ok. Then she put something on his face.

" What is this?" he asks

" face mask, for your skin," she says " don't worry it's not going to bite," she says

" is this what girls do at sleepovers?" Izuku asks Mina giggled and nodded

" yep we also gossip," she says, after a while, they take off the face masks. " ok Izuku we have to talk about your wardrobe its like all guys just go through the trash and get random stuff what are you even wearing?" she asks

" um a shirt....that says shirt and pants" izuku says

" ok that won't do," she says getting up and going through her closet, Izuku tilted her head, she looked back at him "you're a soft boy," she says looking through her closet again. She then through him a big sweater and jeans " good thing we wear around the same size" she says.

" Ik wil geen meisjeskleding dragen" (I don't want to wear girl clothes!) Izuku says.

" ok here is how it's going to go twerp, you're going to get into that or I'm going to do it for you," Mina says smiling.

" scary.....fine but I'm not going out like this....and turn around!" he says, Mina smiled and turned around, after a couple of minutes she turned and smiled.

" Oh my god your adorable!" she says, she pulled out her phone and snapped a picture before bolting out of the room.

" MINA!" he yelled running after her, when he got to her she was showing the picture to Uraraka and Tsu. "oh no....mina delete that picture!" Izuku begs.

" why first you look adorable and second you already came out of the room dressed like this and everyone is coming in a couple of seconds," Mina says

" you evil, evil girl," he says as the door bursts open.

" AND I WILL NOT LOSE TO YOU ICY HOT....deku what the fuck?" bakugou asks stopping at the door.

"I can explain!" Izuku says

" you look like a baby kitten" Tosoroki comments. Izuku mumbles something before looking back at mina who smirked.

"who's next?" she asks.

---

Denki slumped over a barstool and Kirishima sat next to him, they were being lectured about how they weren't doing a good enough job.

" you guys are taking to long what's the hold-up?" the handyman asks

" We haven't exactly been alone with him," Denki says " and why do you guys even want his quirk, he can understand different languages and analyze stuff," he says

" and don't forget the fire," Kirishima says

" because AFO wants it and he can decipher codes or some shit," Tomura says Denki looks at Kirishima then back at Tomura, he gets up and starts walking to the door.

" I'm out," he says, he feels four fingers wrap around his neck.

" you can't leave now, you know too much if you want out I could always kill you or they could make you into a nomu?" Tomura says. Kirishima stood up.

" fine we'll do it just don't hurt him," Kirishima says, Tomura let go of Denki and he stepped away from the villain.

" get it done," Tomura says leaving the room, Kirishima and Denki looked at each other and then left.

Also I drew something

New one

Old one

Old one