chapter 20

heheheh let the ships begin ( insert evil laugh)

oh, and the cat has been named by @haileyfunk7 and so the cat shall be named Kōun!

so before we do this I have no idea who imma ship with Izuku so this got me thinking why don't we do a good old fashioned ship war hm?

what ships shall fight for Izuku's love

if you don't like it fuck off

let's get started

When Izuku came back to class the next day everything seemed normal, except the girls seemed to be giggling and watching him closely, Izuku didn't know what was going on, he looked over at Todoroki who was talking to Momo.

" hey bro!" Kirishima says

" Oh hey, Kiri" Izuku waved, Kirishima waved and continued to talk to Denki. Izuku sat down at his desk and he saw something weird on it, there was a letter addressed to him. Izuku was about to open the letter when Bakugou snatched it away from him.

" kacchan that wasn't very nice," Izuku says looking up at the blond boy who grumbled something. Bakugou looked at Izuku and opened the letter before crumbling it up and using his quirk to explode the letter.

" fuck that," he says " Deku go out with me on Saturday!" he demands.

" ok, we can hang out!" Izuku says

" be there on time or I'll kick your ass," he says stomping away, Todoroki walked up to him afterward and stood next to him.

" excuse me Midoriya," Todoroki says

" oh hi Todoroki what can I help you with?" he asks

" will you accompany me to the movies on Saturday?" he asks, Izuku thought for a second, he said he would hand out with kacchan on Saturday but he is sure he can fit in both of them.

" Sure I would love too," Izuku says smiling, Momo calls Todoroki over and he leaves to go talk to her.

" yo, Midoriya would you-" Kirishima says before Denki pushes him out of the room so he couldn't finish.

he was very confused, to say the least, that was until Uraraka and Mina came up to him

" IZUKU!" Mina says slamming her hands on the desk, Izuku squeaks but looks up at the girls.

" h-hi mina, hi Uraraka," Izuku says

" we've got some questions for you," Uraraka says. " so Izuku our sources tell us you are in fact a homosexual do you deny it?" she asks

" n-no," Izuku says " hold on guys what's going on what sources are you talking about?" Izuku asks.

" you have the right to remain silence ok Izuku what is your relationship with all the male's in the class," Mina asks

"I'm scared," Izuku says " and why are you doing this?"

" because mina doesn't agree with my ship!" Uraraka says

" just because URARAKA IS WRONG doesn't mean I have to conform to her's!" Mina says

" ok girls stop arguing because you are both wrong," Momo says

" please don't fight what are you even fighting over what is a ship?" Izuku asks

" ok Izuku we will put it this way do you like explode boy or icy-hot?"

" DON'T AWNCER THAT IZUKU THERE ARE MORE OPTIONS!" Hagakure cries.

" There are so many possibilities and you haven't even given him the options of more than one ribbit," Tsu says.

" kacchan help!"

" see he called out to Bakugou which means they're in love!" Mina says

" but he looked at Todoroki this morning!"

" ok well, he said hi to Kirishima!" Jiro says

" guys stopppppp," Izuku says putting his head on the desk.

" wait what if they were all together........" one girl says.

" SHIP WAR PICK YOUR SIDES!" Mina yells

so everyone pick your side's and why