Chapter Two

Chapter 28th 2019

Alcina

     I kept running till I got so deep into the thick forest that I didn't know if I was going up hill, down hill, or side ways. I was just running. Running with Anna on my back.

    "Anna?" I asked, I shrugged her dead body off of my shoulders. I sat down in the darkness. I couldn't even see her. She had bled out all over me. I crawled closer to her. I looked at her face, now bloated from dead. My hands shook as I gasped her cheeks. "Anna!" I cried, I tried so hard to keep her alive. I tried so hard.

    My tears dripped onto her face. Just an hour ago she was something. A very big, large, thing. Now she was nothing. I cried harder, screaming her name.  She was so young. She didn't deserve this. I looked down to her chest. The hole.

    The burns still sizzled on my own back, where the fire had burned through. "I'll avenge you." I shook her shoulders, trying to wake her up one more time. "I'll kill them all. I'll make them pay." I sobbed I felt myself shifting into my wolf form. I didn't know who I would kill yet, though I will find someone. Then I curled up next to her dead body and fell asleep. I didn't even consider that it was my first time in my wolf form in eight years.

That next morning I woke up to the smell of burning flesh. I got up, the sun poking through, it was just enough for me to see what was around me. I looked at Anna, then I looked away. It was time for me to bury her. Despite the hunger and fear that soaked into my sole. I dug and dug. I prayed I would dig to hell, so that maybe I could bring Anna back from the dead.

Hours later, I had a good hole to bury Anna. Now that I can see her body in the light. I didn't want to touch her. Even though she had a hole in her chest, she was still beautiful, and I didn't want to disturb that.

With a lot of convincing, I put her shoe into my mouth and dragged her over to the hole. I threw her in and started filling it up. After I was done, I ripped bark off from the closet tree and shoved it into the ground.

Then I sat before the nameless bark and started praying. Started praying to the gods that they take care of her. That she is happy, and that I was sorry, and it was all my fault she was dead.

Hours later I stood. I started walking leaving Anna's grave behind me.

I had survived eight years of slavery, the death of my parents, watched my friends burn, and had to burying my best friend with my own hands. I stared ahead with dull eyes. Now, I was ready to make this world a living hell.

It's been a year from that fateful day, and now I am 'working' in the faerie castle. I've been here for a week and nobody noticed that I didn't even apply for this job. I'm here to steal the crown of the Queen of Faeries. She was a widow, a pathetic bitch who abandoned her mate in order to save her own life.

"Alcina!" The head maid called me over. I walked down the white hallways over to her. "You need to help prepare the dinner table, the queens and kings of other counties are coming and staying here." I wanted to ask why, but I didn't want to bring unwanted attention to myself. I'll just sneak around and gather info.

I have made it my job to hunt down witches, because I had came to found out that the burning at that hell hole wasn't uncommon. For it happened all across the Mortal Realm. It seems that the slavers would rather to see the slaves burn than to let them free.

I opened the door to the kitchen. "Did you hear! King and Queen of the dragons are coming! We can finally get a chance to look at Queen Sheila and King Zaivinth!" One of the maids squealed. She reminded me of Anna. She wanted to meet Queen Sheila. I hugged my arms around my chest and sent a good wish up to the gods.

"I don't care about that!" The other maid huffed. "King Xion," she waved a hand over her face, acting like she was about to die from heat stroke. "He's the hottest elf ever!" King Xion was The King of Dragon's best friend. They are called the the Hammer and Anvil in the Mortal realm.

King Xion was the Anvil, he was a mastermind. He could make up a plan at any second and execute it even fast. King Zaivinth, Queen Sheila's mate, was the Hammer. His army and power is enough to bring any country to their knees. This castle is a good example of that.

The last day of the war Queen Sheila slaughterer the King for betraying her by aiding Kolgrim. Rightfully so. There was no mercy, even Queen Maeve, the queen of Faeries, got shot in the leg by an arrow. It's said that the only reason she stayed alive was because she cut a deal with the King of Werewolves. The sneaky bitch.

"Diana, how about you?" I grabbed the plate and started setting the table. I was deep in thought about stealing the crown. I would do it when they are at dinner. All the Royals will be here, which means that there really won't be anyone guarding the crown.

"The King of Crows is pretty sexy." The brunette shrugged.

"Ooh, I knew you were a weird one." The other teased. "You like the bad boys with a dark past." I filled the glass with water.

"Well, be jealous of Alcina," I looked up and over to them.

"She's pouring his glass right now!"

Day TWOOO in the bag. Let's gooo!!

 Let's gooo!!

ms-6sENuV.gif

How do you think they are going to meet?

Do you like Alcina?

How are they going to react to one another?

COMMENT AND VOTE PWEASE