CHOKE ARTIST

After Scott basically insulted me for no reason, he and Drew went at it before Q played peacemaker and helped them squash their beef. But now I'm the bad guy and I don't know how that happened. Scott is the one that called me a hoe and I didn't even defend myself. Drew did all that for me, and Scott somehow convinced Drew that I'm purposely driving a wedge between them.

WHAT...?

I could care less about Drew's relationship with his brother. It's none of my business. But Scott has it out for me and I don't know why. I tried being nicer to him, I tried buying him things, and I tried basically kissing his butt for a bit, but he has yet to come around. At this point, I doubt he ever will.

Whatever...

Its game time and my dad will be showing up with Mia and Sean at any moment. I can't worry about Scott and why he doesn't like me anymore. I need to focus on tonight's game.

"I think word about your dad showing up here must've gotten out because there is twice the amount of press here tonight," Quincy points out.

Looking around the room I realize he's right. A few of them even wave at me as I look over them. Keeping a smile on my face I wave back, even though I have no idea who I'm waving to.

"Yep. Someone definitely let that cat out of the bag." I nod.

"This school is so thirsty for attention," Chloe shakes her head.

"Yeah, but on the bright side more publicity for us." Drew smiles.

"Did you do that?" I ask.

"Of course not. Why would I care to?"

"He's got a point there. Drew is only ever interested in publicity for Drew," Quincy jokes.

We all laugh while Drew shoots daggers at Quincy with his eyes. He isn't wrong though. All of Drew's success has gone to his big head. Hence why he thinks the world revolves around him.

"Sidney!" Sean slams into me from behind practically knocking me into Q's arms. AWKWARD. Quincy steadies me before letting me go and I turn around to give Sean a normal hug.

Someone has to show him what one looks like...

I glance over at Drew and already his jealousy vein is threatening to pop out of his head. Ignoring his one-sided, hypocritical maleness, I wave my dad and Mia over.

"Shouldn't you be warming up or something, Princess?" My dad asks.

Princess... that's gonna take some getting used to...

"In about ten minutes, but hey, at least I'm dressed and ready to go." I twirl around in a circle to show off my uniform.

My dad laughs, hugs me, and tells me, "After your game, Mia and I want to take you out to dinner and maybe a movie if you're up to it."

I look to Drew who asked me to come by tonight after our games, but before I can turn them down Mia says, "Drew can come to too."

"Actually, we sort of have this thing we do after every game and-"

"Sid, it's cool. Let's just hang out with your dad instead. One night won't kill us."

Harpo... who is this boy and what has he done with Drew...?

Suspicious, I raise my brow at Drew who only slightly smirks. He's up to something. What... I have no idea. "Okay then, never mind. I guess we'll be hanging out with you all after our games.