COMPROMISE

Even though he gave it a valiant effort that had me practically speaking in tongues, ready to sign over my first born, I didn't give in to Drew like he expected me to, and now we're at odds. We're still very much a couple, but you can tell something is going on between us. Drew's been nothing but salty since then and all we do is argue. Mostly about how selfish we think the other person is being.

Drew took the issue to our friends and now even they are weighing in on the situation. Most of them side with Drew. They feel like I'm making a big deal out of nothing. That I can still follow my dreams while following him to L.A., and I should be grateful Drew is even willing to take me with him when he could dump me and find someone else.

I'm not even going to lie. The last part has me both nervous and scared. He can have any girl he wants and there's plenty of them lined up to take my place. It also undermines my position in this relationship.

How do you stand up to someone who can easily replace you like its nothing...? How do you stand up to someone you don't want to lose when losing them is on the line...?

The rest of our friends' side with me, though. They feel like Drew should've discussed it with me before making a decision like that. That his decision has put me in a bad position and this all could've been avoided with a conversation. If he chooses USC, we'll be on different paths and its eating at me.

To make matters worse, for homecoming, Drew and Vanessa were crowned home King and Queen. I got snubbed. I'm pretty sure it was a setup though. Kim made it a point to smile at me while Vanessa and Drew danced together. These hoes are banding together to bring me down now, hoping to take over the school and my man.

So, when thanksgiving break rolls around, I'm thankful for the break from all the drama at school. I've never had anyone beat me at anything, but Vanessa is giving me a run for my money. And all of my enemies are lining up to help her.

Because of her, Drew and I haven't talked as much as we normally would. She took his side in our argument and convinced him that I'm the one who's being selfish and unreasonable. That if I loved him, I would understand how important this is for him and go with him to support him. Cleverly, she adds that if she were his girlfriend she would go.

Of course, she would...

Now Drew is giving me the silent treatment. We usually talk every day, but lately he's been going days without talking to me. He won't let up until I give in, which isn't fair. He's using our relationship as a pawn to get what he wants.

Rather than take the bait, I stop calling and texting him unless he reaches out to me first. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss him. Even when he's getting on my nerves, he makes me smile and laugh.

If I want him to take me seriously and know he can't just make decisions like that without talking to me first, I have to hold my ground though. Which is why I've been helping Quincy with his surprise for Chloe to keep myself busy.

Quincy's going all out for her with everything he has planned. He's taking her to his beach house for a few days where she'll be pampered like a princess and fed food fit for a queen. I even convinced him to take her on a shopping spree to get her something nice.

There will be rose petals and candles all over the beach house when they get back to it and a little mood music from a playlist I made them.

He'll be taking her out on his family's boat where they'll spend the night on the water underneath the stars, and then they'll go dancing.

Helping him plan this has been a great distraction, but it's also been bittersweet for me. On one hand I'm happy for him and Chloe, but it also reminds me that Drew and I are at odds. So, in an effort to fix things between us, I head over to Drew's. Only, when I pull up, I notice Vanessa's car outside.