Chapter 1

(NAINA picture above)

Please ignore the grammatical errors. Thanks a lot for giving my book a chance. Please comment, share and vote.

NAINA POV

Brrrrrr,brrrrrrrr,brrrrrrrrr.

The irritating sound of my alarm clock reached my ears. Why didn't I smash this piece of junk last morning?

But I have to go office today. I went to the bathroom to freshen up. I am Naina 24 years old, a fashion designer who owns a growing brand 'Pehrawa' in Delhi.

After freshening up I went downstairs and found my father Mr Raj Rai reading the newspaper as usual and my mom Mrs Savita Rai making breakfast for everyone.

"Good morning Dad" I greeted my father. He replied "Good morning beta(dear)". Then I went to the kitchen to help my mom and greeted her.

"Where is Sahil?" I asked my mom. She replied, "Sleeping as always, please go and wake him up Naina, unless he will be late again".

I mentally laughed, now it's revenge time. He always ruins my weekends by waking me up from his loud video games.

I went to his room and my 18-year-old brother was sleeping peacefully.

Sleep my dear brother your life is going to be ruined in just 10 seconds.

I pick up the water bottle kept near the bed and threw it in his face. He screamed"Ahhhhhhhhe glared at me now with eyes as wide as a monster. I knew at that moment that I was a gone girl.

Run Naina run!!!.

"YOU ARE GONE!!!" he said as he ran behind me, I quickly ran towards the dining room to my saviour, my father. When we reached the dining room my mom and dad started laughing seeing my brother's condition.

I hid behind my father. Now what can you do Sahil? I thought as I mentally laughed.

After we ended our maa said worriedly"Now go and get ready both of you or else you both will be late."

Oh crap!!

I forgot I have to reach my boutique at 10 am now it's 9 am. I hurriedly took my bath and got dressed in my professional attire and started shoving my breakfast down my throat.

My Dad is the owner of Raj Industries and a billionaire. My mom is a housewife that sometimes helps my father in his business. I love my family, even my irritating brother.

Our whole family is present at the dining table and eating their paranthas. My mom started the conversation"Naina do you like someone?"

Oh no, not again!!

"No Maa" I replied. "Beta(dear), now you should get married. We both want to see you settled". My parents have always supported me, they fulfilled all my wishes if I refuse now they will feel bad and I know my parents will never do anything bad for me.

I smiled, "Ok maa as you wish, but I will meet the boy and decide"my dad replied "Of course dear, No one will force you"my brother interrupted "I will also test him and see if he is fit for my sis and if I find something wrong about him you are not getting married to him"See that's why I love my family. I smiled seeing all of their love.

Then I saw the time 9:40 am." oh I am getting late, see you later Mom and Dad and Sahil drive your bike slowly to college if I find you driving like a drunkard I will chop you down!!!" ok di(sis). Everyone laughed

Then I went to my boutique and greeted my employees and emerged myself in my work and in the dreams of my mysterious soon-to-be husband.

Plz share, comment and vote.❤️❤️