Chapter 24

Naina pov:

After the deep chat, he gave me a home tour. We talked about random stuff. Alia joined us in our room. They both were bickering all the time, it reminded me of Sahil.

It was 6:30 pm and our reception starts at 7:00 pm. I am fed up of looking like a fragile doll. So, I will get ready myself.

Adi was sitting leisurely on the bed while seeing me running like a wild women from my suitcase to the vanity. I was continuously scolding myself for not unpacking my stuff.

" I used to think akshu takes more time in getting ready" he laughed at my misery.

" Laugh all you want Mr!! No one's coming to see you" I said while sticking out my tongue.

"That's right!! If my wife will look so beautiful who will come to see this poor soul" he said dramatically while shaking his head.

I rolled my eyes and continued the race from my suitcase to vanity.

" Why don't you take out all the stuff you need at once and then get ready without huffing like a donkey."

Why didn't I think of that before and wait! Did he just called me a donkey?

" Did you just called me a donkey?" I said glaring my eyes at him praying that they exhibit laser to cut him into two.

He stand up smirking and starting coming in my direction. I was still glaring at him. He came close till a small space left between us. We both were maintaining eye contact or eye glaring.

" Hee- haww!hee-haww!" He screeched and ran towards the bathroom.

I laughed at our bicker and got ready in my customised gold dress with exquisite hand work and jewelery .

I am used to doing complex buns as I help my models with their hair and makeup during fashion shows.

I changed into my dress in the walk in closet. When I came out Adi was sitting on the bed wearing his bath rob. Hair dripping of water drops. He was checking me out.

His eyes eyes widen with shock. He stood up and came towards me and said with all his seriousness " Let's cancel our reception".

" What?!!!" I was beyond shocked. He has lost his mind. All our business associates , celebrities and potential clients are coming on our reception.

" If you go out looking this gorgeous, I will have thousands of new rivals and then they will kidnap you and I will be finding you like a lost puppy with a new addiction of alcohol, insomnia and dark circles."

I lost it and started laughing loudly " You are mad Adi, tomorrow we will visit a psychiatrist. Don't worry you will be fine."

" I'm not joking Naina, we are cancelling this reception" he said sighing.

" I'm divorcing you" I said smiling and oh boy his face worth watching. His mouth was open like a cow.

" What the hell Naina!!" He was grabbed my shoulders. I have to keep this drama to entertain myself today.

" Go! change in your outfit" I said while glaring at him.

" Are you divorcing me? He asked with despair in voice.

Oh noo!! He has taken my words to his heart.

" No, no I'm joking Adi. Why would I divorce you, we've not even been married for like 24 hours." I said sweetly looking at him.

Suddenly he grabbed my waist and pulled me to his chest. His eyes were glaring fire.

" Don't mess with me like this. It's not a joke Naina. Using divorce for blackmailing me" he said in a serious voice.

" I was kidding Adi, stop over reacting!..leave me!" I said putting my hand on his chest while attempting to free myself from his deadly hold.

" Biwi(wife)! What kind of a man I will be if I didn't take your responsibility " he released me while smirking and went in the closet.

I was numb! Whatever happened in last 5 mins was hot!!

The way he called me biwi in his deep voice was hot!!

My cheeks were red and my heart was beating furiously.

I drank water from the glass kept on the side table in hope to extinguish the fire he has awaken.

After few minutes Adi came out in his glory. He was wearing a three piece suit with tie.

" Shall we go biwi?" He asked while sliding his hand on my waist

" What's with the biwi thing?" I asked curiously.

He kept quiet and walked me to the staircase.

The whole house was decorated with red and white roses. It was full of A-rank people. A red carpet was laid at the entrance with paparazzi hovering at entrance for catching a glimpse of the couple and hoping to find a scandal for the headlines.

I was just taking in the scenario of the current situation. Suddenly, Adi tightened his hold and came closer to my ear and whispered

" Just wanted to let people know who you belong too. So, they don't have  dreams of someone who they can't have".

**************

Hello my lovely readers❤️❤️

I know I have been MIA for 2 months. But life has kept me really busy❤️

I will try to give you update whenever I can❤️

Do you liked the possessive side Adi?❤️

My exam will again start this month . So i cant tell when I will update.❤️

Please comment, vote and share❤️