Chapter 19

Aditya pov:

When I filled Naina's partition with vermillion, I felt like my life has took a turn and Now, I have a person who left her family for me. My responsibilities have grown towards her. I will protect and cherish her.

When Naina and I were told to touch elders we both stood from our seats and started to the leave the pavilion.

My shoes were missing!!!!!

I glared at Rahul and akshu. These two foolish people wasn't even able to protect a pair of shoes.

" What happened jiju? Finding your shoes?" Alia said smirking. I looked towards Naina she was trying to stop her laughter.

I sighed and said " Ji saali saiba ( Yes, sister in law)"

She and her cousins cheered " The price is 10 lakh"

Rahul spring into action " Are you out of your mind Ms Garg" she went silent listening to his threatening voice.

" Shut up man!! Dont even dare to use your boss tone on my sister (Alia)." I took my cheque book from dad and wrote the check for 10 lakh.

The atmosphere was awkward and threatening silence prevails. I took the cheque and give it to Alia smilingly and said " Here is your money and a raise from your boss, Its a gift from me". Her eyes were filled with tears, maybe it was the hurt or happiness.

She smilingly took the cheque from my hand tore it. I was astonished. Her cousin sister said " We didn't want anything from you jiju except a promise. "

She continued" Naina di is the eldest of us. She has always cared for us. She's our first contact number for any emergency. Just keep her happy, fullfill her wishes and love her to the moon and back".

Everyone eyes were gleaming with tears. Her other cousin brother continued " Dont ever hurt her. If we ever found out you hurt her emotionally or physically, we will beat the shit out of you" I smiled and nodded seeing their love for her.

" Enough! Stop making me cry" Naina screamed.

Naina pov:

I screamed at them. Why does everything has to be so emotional today?

"Aww, stop crying cry baby" my cousins cheered. Sahil came out with Adi's shoes and kept them in front of feet.

I hugged my cousins. I must looking like witch right now with my mascara running down. I touched my face nothing was there. I took a breath of relief.

Aditya took my hand in his and took me to the elders. I guess that time has came. This is so difficult, I don't wanna go. Why does every girl has to leave her house, parents,siblings.

We touched the feet of his dad. He patted my head. Her mom hugged me and wiped my tears.

After some more elders. We reached to the last family. 'My family' My eyes welled up seeing their dull faces.

My dad hugged Me and Adi, he embraced me tightly " We will miss you my princess, Adi you are taking our life's precious gem with you. Take care of her."

Adi whispered " I will dad!"

Next was my Mom. When she hugged me it felt like heaven. Whenever, I hugged my Mom every problem vanished. Now, who will give me this comfort. I started sobbing hard.

" I dont wanna go Ma!, Keep me with you please." I started choking between my sobs. " Shhh my child, every girl has to go. Come whenever you want".

Adi gave me a water bottle. I was choking badly while crying. He rubbed my back while I was drinking. I smiled thankfully at him.

My crying and choking subsided, I was feeling somewhat relax.

Now, Alia hugged me and said" Call me everyday and jiju I will come whenever I want to live in your house for no matter how many days. Keep a room reserved for me unless you want to sleep on your couch".

I laughed for the first time in past one hour.

Adi replied" Sure saali saiba, you are also my sister like akshu. Come whenever you want." He's so sweet.

Sahil came and hugged me " I will miss you". He expressed his emotions first time directly. " I will also miss you. Sahil take care of Mom and Dad. Give them their medicines on time. Don't trouble them". He nodded, his eyes were gleaming with tears.

It was the time for Vidai (Fairwell). All ladies including my mom step back and made a pouch of her dupatta
( A long piece od cloth worn around head, neck and shoulders) and Alia came with a silver plate filled of rice. I filled my hand with rice throw it backwards. The ladies filled her pouch with rice. Everyone was crying right now.

I threw 3 handfuls of rice backwards.(This ritual shows that the bride is repaying her parents for all they have given her in this life).

I sat in the car beside Adi. I waved at my family while sobbing. The car started moving forward. The venue started fading

"The journey to new home started"

****************

Here some tissues for you❤️🤧⬜⬜⬜

Such a emotional chapter❤️

Hope you like it❤️

Thank you for all the love, votes and comments ❤️❤️❤️

Please comment,vote and share❤️❤️

Until next chapter❤️❤️