Chapter 25

Naina pov:

Chills ran through my spine! The proximity between us was making me dizzy. My cheeks has allegedly become a pair of tomatoes.

I am seeing the person standing next to me with wide eyes. My chest was full of air and my heart was beating like I had ran 1000 m race.

Suddenly spotlight was thrown on us . My eyes scrunched from the searing light.

We quickly composed ourselves and descended the stair like a King and Queen while people were gawking at us like a hawk. Reporters from distinguished channels were taking continuous photos for tomorrow's headlines.

Our parents were standing near the staircase with a look of adoration and pride in their eyes.

When we finished descending the last stair I was pulled in a hug by my mom
" you are looking gorgeous beta( dear), we missed you so much" she said with tears in her eyes. The hug was so warm ,it felt like home.

A hand was patting on my head lovingly and I saw my dad was standing beside me trying to digest the fact that Now, her daughter was not only his princess and he was not her only King.

After releasing mom. I hugged my dad
" Come back with us for some days".

Some days!!

These two words made me realise my priorities. My home which was always my priority now it has change its position to second.

I can't barge in the house which I used to call my home or the place in which I spend 24 years of my life.

Even If I want I can't reside there for how much time I want.

My home has changed!!!

My eyes burned with tears. I just wanted to ran away at this moment. Today, I experienced the emotions which is felt by millions of married women.

The pain of separation from your family stabbing you like thousands of needles are poking your skin at once.

I released myself out of the hug while handling my demise. Suddenly, An arm wrapped around my waist. The sudden warmness radiated by the body calmed my nerves.

I moved my eyes to the bundle of heat. Adi was the source of heat. His eyes gave out the emotion of concern.

Maybe it was pity!

"Are you okay? " Adi asked with a voice full of concern.

I noticed his mom, dad and Akshita standing beside me and giving me sad smiles.

I nodded my head with a small smile.

Maybe this wasn't so bad. I have so many new people who care for me.

************
( Sorry for the interruption)

Naina:- I don't like you Author.

Author:- No one likes their creater, tell me something new.

Naina:- Can you shift my family in Adi's house?

Author:- Sure! I can get you killed in the next scene or get you kidnapped or force Aditya to have a new affair.

Naina:- ok sorry! "Hmph'
**************
Story continued:-

Adi's mom and dad and akshita came to hug me.

" Dont worry bhabhi( sister in law) we will take care of you" I smiled widely at Akshita's words.

Suddenly Adi's Dad slapped Adi on his head and said " why are standing here like a Idiot, go console her" .

Everybody laughed at the scene while Adi whinnied like a child.

This is my new home!!

*************
Hello my lovely readers❤️

I'm so sorry for the short update. But I wrote a big update but somehow it got deleted❤️

I am focusing on my studies as my exams are so close ❤️

I will try to update as soon as possible❤️

I got your messages❤️ i am so sorry for the disappointment❤️

But so many things are going on in my life❤️