Chapter 5

(Aditya's outfit picture above)

Naina POV:

While helping suddenly a maid announced"they have arrived".These three words made a havoc in my heart and mind.

I am so nervous right now!!!god help me!!please dont let him be a jerk or a male chauvinist.

I was in the kitchen waiting for my grand entry.My mom dad and my brother was welcoming the guests.

Suddenly a girl came of sahil's age"Hi bhabhi"i was dumbstruck, behen, ladka toh dekh lene de(sis,atleast let me see the boy).i smiled"hello"she introduced herself as his sister Akshita and lead the way to the living room.

I made my grand entry in the traditional style with a tray of tea in my hand and shyly.I am so nervous!!!

As we were reaching the living area i was seeing 3 figures seated on the sofas.His mother,his older replica and him himself.

he's so handsome,his perfect abs bulging out from his navy blue shirt.oh!!we are matching.He smirked seeing me checking him out,i shyly lower my eyes to the tray.

I offered them their tea's and he smiled while taking the cup from me.Such a charming smile!!!!

My parents introduced me"our daughter Naina"and our modern parents sidely dumped me to Aditya side who was setting solely on the love seat.I literally freaked out with proximity between us,our shoulders touching and i could smell his cologne.I blushed profusely.

"Ah!!!they are looking so cute together"our mothers screamed,Our families have seriously imagined that we are gonna get married!!!i looked towards my father with my puppy eyes!!dad please save me,I'm your only daughter dad.

"Ladies,please stop teasing the children.Let them decide about their relationship"he received my message  telepathically and saved me.ladies joy died down.

Our parents started inquiring about ourselves and i came to know he is also an billionaire and the CEO of his company.He made this company with his persistent hardwork and without his father's help or money.

Then our parents suggested us to talk alone in the garden,my brother also came with us with the excuse of going washroom and he whispered to me"Di,if you feel uncomfortable anytime cough 5 times,i will come to summon you ok,i will be loitering near the garden in a safe distance"
Aww my baby brother has grown up!!i nodded and smiled

I lead his way to the garden.we sat in the lounge area in the garden.

Akward silence prevails!!think naina think,you have read so many novels about arrange marriages start the conversation

"Hi, I'm Aditya"he said offering me his hand.I shaked his hand"Hello, I'm Naina".i smiled

We started talking about our hobbies,interests,works and our ambitions.I kinda like him.

"Do you have any relationships in the past"I asked"I was so busy in studies in my teens and while doing MBA i started my business and it demands all my time,never got time for relationships"he replied and asked "what about you?"

"No,you will laugh if i will tell you the reason"i replied grimly

"I will be judge of that,now tell me"he asked curiously.i replied hesitatingly"i wanted to preserve my every firsts for my husband"

He smiled after listening and said"Then whoever is gonna marry you will be the most luckiest man in the world,you are gonna give him your love,trust,loyality and respect and believe me no man wants anything more than this"i smiled and blushed heartly after hearing his words,he melted my heart with his words.

"You are so sweet Adi!!!"i said blushingly."You must have got many purposals from girls with your handsome looks and your sweet talking"i laughed.

He replied with his charming smile"Thank you for finding me handsome my lady"uffffff this boy!!!stop making me blush so much my cheeks are already red as a ripped tomato.

Then Akshita came to call us inside and said were taking since 1 hour.We talked for so long and didn't even realize.

Reaching at living room our families asked the main question on which our  whole life depends"Are you ready for this marriage?".........

Hiii my lovely readers❤️❤️

Here is one of the most awaited chapters of the story❤️😍

Hope you enjoy it!!!!

If you like it please Share,Vote and Comment❤️❤️😍😍

I really like your comments,they encourage me to write this story with much more dedication ❤️❤️😍😍

So until next update...see you soon❤️❤️