Chapter 11

Mehndhi Day

Mehndhi means heena

Naina Pov:

I was getting ready for my mehndhi function. Today, my hands will be filled with the mehndhi of Adi's name.

The function started in the evening and everyone was wearing beautiful attires. I was seated on the special seat and the mehndhi designer started to fill my hands with beautiful patterns of mehndhi.

The room was filled with my relatives and friends. All the girls were applying mehndhi on their hands.Songs were buzzing in the background.

Only girls were present in this function. I don't understand why the males don't like the fragrance of the mehndhi.

"What is your grooms name?" asked the mehndhi designer. Suddenly someone said " World's unluckiest person". My eyes bulged out and I lifted my head to see who said these words.

"Alia!!!!!!" There stood my best friend who was mia from last 1 year. I jumped from my seat and hugged her carefully so that I don't mess up my mehndhi.

"Nainu!!" she screamed simultaneously and hugged me tightly."I missed u allu" I confessed.

She sighed and said" Oh, how much I missed this shitty name!!". I laughed hearing her response. She always hated this name.

"I would have came earlier if my shitty boss haven't left for his friend's wedding a few days ago and dumped all his work on me" she said angerly.

"Chill baby!! Now you have come,we will enjoy my wedding to the fullest" I said smilingly to my bestie. "Yes nainu baby we will enjoy your wedding !!" She said smirking.

Oh no!!!! What is going on inside her head?

She left to her room to rest for sometime to reduce her jetlag. She gets very cranky so it was of no use to drag her in the function.

After my mehndhi was complete, everyone started dancing. I was dancing like mad woman afterall you dont get married everyday.My mom danced with me a lot.

When we all were tired and our legs started paining we decided to end the function.

We made our way to the dining room for having dinner. All the girls have mehndhi on their hands so the males will feed all the ladies.

Dad,Sahil sat near us with food filled plates in their hands. We were seated  on chairs making a square. I was seated between dad and Sahil.

"Princess,open your mouth!" my dad said while making a morsel of food. I ate happily from dad's hand. I will miss these things after marriage. Sahil did the same with maa. We both were very happy with the special treatment.

"Monkey, open your big mouth!" Sahil said while holding a big gulab jamun(Indian sweet)in his hand. " Sah.....ohm...." He didn't even let me refuse, he just shoved the sweet in my mouth.

I was glaring at him while eating the large chunk of sweet. "Don't do that Sahil it could have stucked in her throat" my mom scolded him. I was happily smilling on my brother's misery.

After eating everybody went to their rooms to sleep,it was past midnight. I reached my room and changed into my pj's and snuggled down in my bed.

I started checking my phone. There was a message from Adi.

Adi: Hi, are you free?

Nai: Yes, I am free.

Adi: Can I call you?

Nai: Sure!

After few second my phone buzzed up, I picked up the call.

Nai: Hello!

Adi: Hello my soon to be wife!

Ahh!!this word is my weakness. His voice is so deep and husky.

Nai: what did you do today?

Adi: I was busy with the wedding preparations and doing some office work so I can take a leave for some more days after the wedding and in the evening ladies and I applied mehndhi on our hands and now I am talking to you.

Nai: You applied mehndhi on your hands!!!

Adi: Yes!But, Just your name.

Nai: Aww! So sweet of you.

He laughed in response.

Adi: So what will I get if I found my name in your mehndhi.

Nai: What do you want?

Adi: you have to fulfill my one wish, okay?

Nai: uhm..ok.

They talked for some more time and then they hung up after wishing each other good night.

Naina slept thinking What would be his wish?......

Hello my lovely reader!!!❤️

Sorry for the delay!!!❤️

I know I am very late 😔

But I wrote this chapter with so much difficulties.❤️

Hope you like the chapter❤️

Plz share,vote and comment❤️

Her mehndhi design❤️