Chapter 15

Naina pov:

Everybody settled on their seats, beers were distributed, sneaky kids were locked in their rooms and soft music was played in the background to make the feel more prominent

"Why are you here Sahil?, kids are locked in their room, Go!!" I teased Sahil. "Ha!ha!very funny, I'm an adult, not a kid" he replied glaring at me.

My cousins includes my 3 brothers( Tanmay, Vijay, Vivek) and 2 sisters( Esha, Jannat) all are younger than me. Sahil is the youngest of all.

"So lets play never have I ever" Alia said excitedly. "What's that?" Said my dumbo brother. I sighed and explained "the first player says a simple statement about what they have never done before starting with "Never have I ever". Anyone who at some point in their life has done the action that the first player says, must drink."

He nodded with a confused expression. God! Why is my brother so dumb?

" So first's my turn!!" Esha exclaimed excitedly " Never have I ever sneaked out of my house for a midnight party" I took a drink, all boys and Alia raised their drinks.

" You have sneaked out of the house!!" I asked sahil shocked " Yeah on my 18 bday!" He said hesitatily. "Always Sneak out from the storage rooms backdoor not from the kitchens backdoor, dad often strolls in kitchen for ice cream at midnight." I said smirking.

Everybody laughed at my suggestion and Sahil released a relieved breath.

" Now my turn" Alia said " Never have I ever hugged my fiance" oh no!!! My eyes went wide. All eyes were on me, obviously Naina you are the first one whose getting married. I lowered my and took a drink.

Everybody started cheering and roaring with laughter and teasing me.

"Oh!! Have you guys kissed?" Everybody asked. Nosy people " Shut up guys!! Lets play something else" I asked embarrassed from the topic.

" So lets play truth and dare" Jannat suggested. We started playing truth and dare. After giving numerous dares and truths all of us were tired and but it was my turn.

"Truth or dare" asked Alia "dare" I said confidently " Call jiju and flirt with him and call him here" she said smirking " What!! No!! Change it, I'm not doing that" I said screaming " Ok!ok!women dont scream! Everybody is sleeping, you will wake them. So just call him here and put your call on speaker" she said.

I have to do it or else they will make me drink 4 bottles of beer which was way out of my tolerance level. I dont want to look like a panda with a hangover on my wedding day.

I sighed and said "Ok" and called him. My heart was thumping wildly. Calm down Naina.

Aditya: Hello!

His voice was a little bit drunk.

Naina: Hi Adi! Um.. are you free?

Aditya: Ofcourse Naina! Are u okay?

Naina: Ah yes! Just a little bit drunk. Can you come here? My cousins have gave me a dare to call you here.

Everyone: Naina!!! You are not supposed to say that!!. Hi jiju!!

Aditya: Hi everyone! I will be there in some time. Wait for me!

He said it to me or everyone?

" Ofcourse!! He said it to you bitch." Alia laughed on my thought.

Everybody dispersed to their rooms and Now I'm waiting for my soon to be husband on the gate.

A Bmw stopped in front of me and Aditya came out of the car. A smile embraced my lips.

"Hello, My soon to be wife" he said smilling and open the passenger door for me.

Such a gentleman!!

he sat back in his driver seat and asked " So, where do you wanna go?" " Lets go for ice-cream" I said excitedly. His crumpled shirt and dishevlled hair were increasing his attractiveness ten fold.

We just talked in the car and he bought icecream for both of us and we enjoyed our ice cream and conversation while sitting on the car bonnet with the serene view of illuminating night lights of the city.

Our shoulders were touching and we both were silent now.

" We are getting married today" he said out of the blue.

"I guess we are" I said while eating my last bits of the ice cream.

" Will it change our lives?" I asked looking into his eyes.

" It will! But in a bad or good way, that's for us to find out." He said softly

We reached back home and I got out of the car , no words were exchanged in the car ride. Suddenly the window to my side were rolled down and Adi said

"I will wait for you my bride!!"

**************

Hello my lovely readers!!❤️❤️

Thanks for all the love❤️

Your one comment made my whole day❤️❤️

Please share, vote and comment ❤️

Dont hesitate to msg me ever❤️❤️

Writting for me is very frustrating and time consuming when I dont know what to write.❤️ But its all worth after seeing your love

14k soon❤️❤️