Chapter 8

Third pov :

Both families started preparations for the ring ceremony.Since 2 days everyone is busy in shopping and preparations of the venue,catering etc.

Finally the day of ring ceremony has come.

Naina Pov:

My sleep got disturbed due to the noises coming from outside my room.I wake up crankily,then it hit me"Today is the day ".I got ready in my favorite outfit because today is my day people.

I have personally designed my outfit for today.Perks for being a fashion designer!!!

I went down for breakfast and the living area was full of my cousins,relatives and friends.They all smiled and screamed"here comes the lady of the hour"i smiled.

I made my way towards the dining table some elders were eating their breakfast,i greeted them and had my breakfast.

Sahil came to me and said"we have to reach the venue at 6 pm,i have called your stylist she will be here at 4 pm."

"Ok"i replied gloomly.

"Hey,what happened"My brother asked worriedly and my eyes started to tear up"I'm overwhelmed by everything sahil,i dont know if i am ready for this"i replied.

"Come with me"he said while taking my hand and taking me towards the gate of the house."where are we going?".He replied"just come with me di".

We sat in the car and he started driving"where are we going sahil?"he replied"I am taking you out for your favorite ice cream"I smiled,my brother is such sweetheart he never expresses his love but his actions betray him.

We reached the ice cream parlour and got settled in my favourite seat near the window and sahil went to give the order.

After some time he came with our ice creams and gave my ice cream and his phone"Someone wants to talk with you"He said while smirking.I held the phone and said "hello" to the mystery person.

"A birdie named sahil told me that my bride birdie was feeling very overwhelmed with everything"oh so sahil told adi about this.

"Yes,you heard right"i said while glaring at my brother"Naina, please dont feel overwhelmed, i am gonna be their with you the whole time,I promise.If you feel anxious about anything i am gonna be the hand to held your's."he confessed!!how can someone be so caring.

"Thank you,Adi"i replied with tears in my eyes.Suddenly the phone was snatched from my hand by my dear devil brother"What did you say jiju that made my sister cry,i called you so you can relieve her stress but made her cry jiju".he said angerly.

Aditya said something which made him smile"Ok,jiju bye."he hanged up.

I smiled and said "thanks sahil"and he replied with fake frown"dont thank me,i just helped you so that you will relieve your crankiness so that, I dont have to do your tasks while you are having temper issues."

I know you my baby brother,you can not hide anything from your sister.

We reached home after eating our ice creams and got busy in our chores .........

Hii my lovely readers!!!❤️

Sorry for not updating from last 3 days!!❤️❤️

Hope you like this short chapter ❤️❤️
Please comment,share and vote❤️❤️

Until next chapter❤️.....