Chapter 14

Aditya pov:

I just entered the bungalow after dropping Naina at her home. She was not ready to leave her bike there. So, she drove the bike and I followed her to make sure she reached home safely.

My sister and Rahul were talking excitedly. Oh no! What are the devils planning now?

I walked to them " hi guys " I said while pretending to be calm.

"Here comes our beautiful bride" Rahul said sarcastically " blush for me my beautiful sister" my sister joined him.

"Let me show you, how strong I am" I said while running towards them. They sprinted quickly away from me " oh no!! our bride is angry." He said laughing.

I caught him from his shirt " Now, let me tell you" I got him a headlock. Akshita ran out saying " Sorry Rahul bhaiya(bro)" he yelled " You traitor!!!" I tightened my grip playfully.

" Sorry bro, you are a groom!! A handsome groom!! I will marry you bro. Please, my lord have some mercy on me." He said while huffing.

I released him from my headlock and asked " What's the plan today?" He repled smirking " Your sangeet and bachelor's party with your cousins."

"Ok" I said.

Naina pov:

When I entered the bungalow I was met with silence. I was feeling quite nervous. I dont know why I always feel nervous after throwing a tantrum.

I went in the living room to find someone. When I entered the living room my whole family and Alia were present there. My mom was sitting gloomly on the sofa. Alia and Sahil was sitting beside mom comforting her. Dad was sitting on the other seat with his head in his hands.

"Di(sis)" Sahil whispered seeing me.

My dad raised his head hearing my name. His eyes held so much guilt and softness. "Naina, I'm sorry beta I let you get tortured in your own house. I never saw the pain behind your smile. Now, I know why you used to beg me to stay home while they were here. How stupid I was to think that you just miss me." He said softly.

I ran to him and hugged my father. I felt so safe in his arms. No one can harm me in his arms. " Dont apologize dad!! You are not responsible for anything. Go!! Console mom she took more damage than me." I said assuringly.

I hugged my mom and she went in her room to rest with dad trailing beside her.

"Did you kiss?" Suddenly Alia asked smirking. My eyes went wide " what!! No!!" I said.

" You guys are unbelievable " my brother rolled his eyes and walked out of the living room.

Evening

Both houses were decorated for the Sangeet. Parents danced for their children which led to a emotional disaster for girls side specially. Cousins,siblings and friends danced to the fullest with bride/groom beside them.

After a lot of crying, laughing, dancing and pictures later the function ended.

Elders and kids retired to there rooms and the bachelors were left and it was the time for bachelor's party.

The space was made on the terrace, beers, speakers,an emptry bottle for truth and dare were set.

So let the party begin!!!!

**************
Hello my lovely readers ❤️

It's a short chapter ❤️

Will update on 17 april❤️

It was published accidentally ❤️ so please ignore the previous notification ❤️

So I updated it quickly ❤️❤️because your messages were starting to come.

Sorry for the wait ❤️

Please comment,share and vote❤️

Do you want a full detailed chapter of sangeet?❤️