Chapter 2

(Aditya pic above)

Aditya POV

I woke up from the voice of my alarm.

My routine starts with waking up at 6  in the morning and doing a workout in my customised home gym.

I am Aditya Singh CEO of Singh Industries. I am a billionaire at just the age of 25 and India's most eligible bachelor. I'm a workaholic person.

After working out I freshened up and got ready for the office and went downstairs to the dining area for breakfast.

My dad Mr Ajay Singh was eating his breakfast and my mom Mrs Renu Singh was serving him.

My dad owns India's best construction company which makes him eligible enough to be called a billionaire. My mom used to be my dad's secretary and they both fell in love and got married but mom left her job after I and my younger sister was born.

"Good morning Dad, Mom" I greeted "Good morning son" they replied.

Suddenly someone put their hands on my eyes "Guess who?" I know who's this "A person who is infected with a disease of sleeping all day". My younger sister Akshita punched my shoulder while everyone laughed.

My sister is 18 years old and doing LLB at the top university in India. I love irritating her but she is my little sweetheart. I have seen her growing in my arms, she's my little princess.

Everyone started eating their breakfast and suddenly my sister said

"Bhai(brother) do you have a girlfriend? I replied shocked"What!!No!!"

I don't know why my sister is starting this conversation, "See maa he is lying, he already has a girlfriend but he is not telling us" She glared at me with all my family.

I paled and said angrily "What rubbish are you talking about akshu!!! I don't have any girlfriend, mom dad just ignore her stupid talking!!.

Akshu dramatically said, "Your girlfriend is your work, you romance with her all day and don't spend any time with us".

Oh God!!!

What do I do with this girl?

 Mom and Dad laughed at her statement. Mom said while laughing "Akshu you just gave us a heart attack right now, But Adi she is right!! you don't spend any time with us nowadays" I felt guilty after Mom said this.

Nowadays I was managing a major project and today was its last meeting "Sorry Mom and Akshu but from tomorrow I am taking a break for at least 3 days and I will spend the whole days with you guys". Everyone was delighted after hearing this and Dad said after remaining silent for the whole time "Great, we all will enjoy these days, I will also work from home and we all will have much-wanted family time" My sister screamed hearing this "Omg!! dad that's great I love you so much" I said "Why are you screaming like a mad woman?" she glared"Because you are a 80-year-old bald man who is only able to hear loud words" I laughed hearing her answer.

"Oh I am getting late, I should go now," I said while going out of the bungalow. "Adi" my dad called and I said while turning around "Yes, Dad".

He replied "I wanna talk to you about something important, let's go together in your car today and you drive me to my office. "Sure Dad" I replied. After I started driving I asked, "What do you wanna talk about Dad?".

He started "Beta (dear) you are now a successful businessman, you are at the right age of getting settled. Son, if you are ready we can start looking for a girl because we know you don't like someone."

I don't wanna get married at this age, I have so much to achieve "I am not ready Dad" I said calmly. He retorted "Just meet her son and then decide "I don't wanna refuse so I accepted.

After dropping Dad at his office, I reached mine and everyone greeted me and I nodded, after reaching my cabin I started giving my project the last finishing touches and wondering what the future holds for me.

Hii guys!!another update.plzz ignore the grammatical mistakes.please vote ,comment and share....❤️❤️