Chapter 7

(Akshita picture above)

Naina POV:

I was feeling every emotion in the world. Nervousness,fear and excitement for hearing his answer.We both were eyeing each other.

All these questions roaming in my mind,am i ready to get committed to this beautiful man?,will i be able to keep him happy?,will i get the love which i dreamt of?,will i be able to take his responsibilities?

Aditya's voice break my trance when he said smiling"I am ready for this marriage uncle,but please let Naina decide for herself,this is a decision for a lifetime i dont want her to take decision under some pressure if she doesn't wanna marry me i am okay with that ."awww!!at this moment my heart melted literally,how can someone be so caring.

I smiled heartly and teasingly asked him"So,you are okay if i reject you?."he said seriously"Yes"i asked again"Are you sure ?"he replied"Yes Naina, I'm sure".

I smiled and asked"So,you will be ok if say yes"he replied without understanding"Yes"and then realized"wait...what!!!!"everybody laughed including me and i said confirming"Yes dad I'm ready to marry Aditya".

Everybody become delighted and the shower of sweets and hugs started.Akshita pushed me teasingly and i straight landed into the arms of my soon to be husband,i blushed profusely,his arms tightened,my head on his chest.Ahh!!!everyone is watching us!!i whispered"Adi,leave me everyone is watching"he replied huskily in my ears"Let them see what is mine now".i blushed lowering my head,this is the path you have choosen Naina.

Everyone smiled seeing us and Akshita said"bhai,you have just said yes and now you are in no mood to leave her god knows what will happen when you both will be married"everybody laughed at my misery.

Everyone started to get excited for the  functions and the date for the ring ceremony was decided after 2 days because there was no other date available according to the pandit.

We exchanged our numbers and they started to leave the house all the members were ahead of us we purposely started slowing so we can get a moment.He said"Meet you at the ring ceremony my soon to be Mrs aditya"i blushed hearing his sweet talk"See you soon my soon to be husband,Now go"

He sat in the car and secretly winked at me while everyone was not seeing.I smiled and waved.

Then it hit me "you are going to get engaged in just 2 days Naina!!!!!!!

Hi my lovely reader!!!!❤️❤️❤️

Do want this chapters Aditya's Pov?

So they have finally agreed❤️❤️❤️yay!!!

Plz share,comment and vote❤️❤️❤️

Until next chapter.....❤️❤️❤️❤️