Chapter 12

Sangeet Day

Naina pov:

I wiggled in my half sleeping form but I wasn't able to move, I was locked in someones embrace. I opened my eyes groggily and saw Adi sleeping peacefully.

What!!!

"Adi!! What are you doing here?" I yelled at him. He slowly opened his eyes and said huskily in his morning voice "What wrong cupcake?"

Huh?!!

Adi never called me cupcake. " What are you doing in my room, if someone sees you here we both are gonna be killed, we are not married yet!!." I said anxiously while sitting up. He was looking at me with a confused expression "what are you talking about darling?, we have already been  married for 5 years."

What!!!

"Uwaa..uwaa.uwaa" suddenly a cry came from the corner of the room, I turned my head in the direction of the sound and saw a crib." Oh no Naina!!you woke up our baby boy ansh" Adi said sighing.

What the hell!!...a baby??

I woke up with a start and gradually I realised that all that scenario was a dream. I was sweating profusely. Seriously Naina, how can you dream something like that.

I was full of sweat and stinking badly, so I made my way to the bathroom to shower.

After showering I got ready in black jeans with a black turtle neck and a wine color leather jacket on top accompanied with black long boats.(picture above)

I wanna go for a bike ride today to cool down some nerves of this sudden marriage.

I picked up my bike keys and went downstairs to tell my mom I am going out. We Indians can't go anywhere without telling our parents nevertheless of our age.

I reached the dinning room some relatives,Sahil,Alia was eating breakfast. I smiled at them and told my mom I am going out. She said with love" ok beta(dear), take care". Before I could reply my so called enemies my relatives said " Why are you going out  and wearing these type of clothes? You should wear traditional traditional clothes Naina you are getting married tomorrow. Is this is your upbringing Savita?

What the hell!!

"Excuse me!!" I said glaring at her disgustingly and angrily "Who are you to tell me what to wear? How dare you question my upbringing. Its my choice what to wear and when to go out of my house.

My mom was glaring at me and yelling at me to stop talking and apologize, but this was my breaking point. These relatives was only with us because of our money.

"Such a disgraceful child she is! She don't have the sense to talk with elders" she said nastily.

"You people are just sticking with us because of our money. See your own damn daughter whose showing her ass to everyone with her tight fitted short dress, if she bend a little bit it's buttons will fly everwhere. So, before questioning my upbringing take a look at yours..yo......bam!!!!!"

Before I could continue I was slapped by mom. My eyes were burning with unshead tears I was feeling like my whole world was ripped apart. Sahil and Alia ran to me worriedly.

I just ran from there. I can't handle breathing in this house anymore. I jumped on my bike and took it out of the bungalow with full with my eyes dripping of fresh tears. Sahil and Alia yelling behind, I can't face anyone right now.

I went to my hiding spot which me and Alia found out while we were in college. Since then it was escape spot from the problems of our life.

It located between the forest which has a small lake with the view of the city. I always felt peace here but today no place or person can cure the wound which has been formed. Typical parents slap their children but I have never been slaped by my parents but today it changed.

It doesn't bother me that much that my mum slapped me but she slapped me because those gold diggers. Those relatives are from my father side they think that this is their privilege to insult my mom and me in everything. The always insulted me and mom and ordered us around as if we were there slaves. Mom never let me disobey their orders and when I wanted to complain to dad she shushed me.

Even Sahil found them doing this with us but mom shushed him with her kasam(promise).

But today my anger,grief and patience shattered in thousand pieces. My phone was buzzing continuously,but I ignored it with all my might.

Alia pov :

It has been half an hour since Naina ran out. She's an emotional girl. Sahil has been very tensed from past half an hour. After the scenario Aunty was  apologizing to the relatives and they was insulting her again.

Suddenly uncle came from his urgent work in office. He was angry when he saw aunty crying and when Sahil told him everything he was aggiated and started yelling at his relatives they started blaming aunty and Naina. He told them to get out and never contact them again. They begged him but he kicked them out.

Uncle was very angry from aunty from the fact that she never told him about this and let her and Naina suffer and she also slapped Naina

Aunty was crying continuously and me uncle and Sahil were consoling her.

"She's not picking up her phone" Sahil said worriedly "let's go Sahil and find her" Uncle said with worry edged on his face.

I interreputed them" Uncle, give her some time you know Naina is very emotional right now. She will not come with you without her will. Consoling her right now is very difficult"

"So,how are we going to console her?" Sahil said baffled.

I smirked while a plan formed in my head"Not we,but he!"

Hello, my lovely readers!!❤️

Surpise!!!!❤️

Thanks for all your support and wait❤️❤️
I got so much comments of care and waiting ❤️❤️thanks a lot!!

So I decided to push myself and write the chapter as soon as possible ❤️❤️

Hope you like this chapter ❤️❤️

Please share, comment and vote❤️❤️
This is the longest chapter till now❤️
Today we reached 4 k readers!!!Yay❤️❤️