Chapter 17

Authors pov:

The venue was full of people including celebrities, business tycoons, royals and most important relatives and friends who came to judge everything and eat the free buffet.

Paparazzi were ceased on the gates of the venue. The wedding arrangements were done by the best wedding planners, everything starting from decorations to food was just perfect.

It's a wedding every person dreams off.

The food was made by michelin star chefs varying from Indian flavours to Authentic Italian food. Entertainment zones were made for every age group.

The baaraat was welcomed lavishly in the venue. Rituals were done by both sides.

On the other side of the venue Naina was double checking her makeup and outfit. She was very nervous.

Her family was out for the welcome and rituals. Only Alia was giving her company. They made tik tok videos and took lots of selfies.

She specially done a solo photoshoot in her bridal outfit. A bridal outfit is a one time opportunity and everyone should embrace it to the fullest.

Her mom, dad and Sahil came in the room to call her out. But they all were dumbstruck after seeing her. It was a emotional time for the family.

Her parents eyes were full of tears.

Everyone complimented her and Sahil was feeling uneasy now he didn't realise his sister's value until now. She was his pillar. She always supported him in his decisions and if he made some mistake she will always took the blame for him. Now, he will be all alone but now he was determined to protect his family and be his own man.

Naina pov:

I was made to sit on the palanquin which was lifted by my cousins. It was the time for the grand entry. Gates were open songs were changed to romantic ones. Photographers were hoarding the path to the stage. I was the center of attraction of the whole venue. I was so shy at this moment, my heart was beating so fast and here I was thinking I would enter the venue while dancing like a mad women. Thank god I cancelled that plan.

Gradually we reached the destination. My groom was smiling widely. He was looking so handsome in my designed outfit. He was looking like a greek model. He was looking like a royal king with turban and the sword.

The palanquin was sat down and I dismounted it with the help of Adi. He held my hand tightly. My stomach was full of butterflies.

We sat on the space specially made for us on the stage.

" Bhabhi you are looking stunning" Akshita said in my ear. I smiled and answered " Thank you, you are looking like a doll." She smiled by my compliment before she could answer she was called my mother in law.

" You are looking gorgeous" Adi said in my ear smilingly. I blushed profusely and said " thank you, you are also looking good".

"See every male in this room is looking at you like a snack. If they not look away in 1 minute ,I am taking you away" I laughed at his words, he smiled seeing me laugh I realised he said it to make me comfortable. Aww!! He is so sweet.

Then the photo session started. I hated it the most in a wedding. But Adi and his cousins kept me entertained by there silly jokes. Adi introduced me to his best friend Rahul. Suddenly Alia came, this bitch abandoned me the whole time. She was helping mom.So, I forgive her for this sin. She came to the stage and  was shocked to see Rahul " Sir!" She said bewildered and Rahul's reaction was same " Ms garg you here?" I intervened and introduced them both and came to know Rahul was Alia's boss.

Opps!! "So he was that dumbshell which made her late for her best friends wedding" said Adi I told him about Alia's boss before marriage.

Alia was so embarrassed by Adi's words and everyone was laughing at the situation. " I'm sorry if I give you so much work Ms garg" he said sarcastically. Alia's face was priceless " No sir! Its not like that ".

After some time the photoshoot was finished. I was famished by now and the shinning cuisines on the stalls by the end of the hall was appealing me. It's my wedding and I can't eat anything.

I looked towards Mom pouting she gave me a pointed look to wait. I look towards Adi. A smiled embrace my face, he will help me.

I poked his side softly he looked towards me. I pouted and said " Adi, I want to eat pani puri on the stall. Please do something."

Aditya pov:

She was looking so cute while pouting. How can someone refuse her request with this cute face?.

I called mom and she said its ok while laughing. My mother in law came and said " It doesn't look good " my Mom interrupted her " It's ok Savita ji every girl wants to eat everything on her wedding even we wanted to. Let the kids enjoy"

I turned my face towards her to tell the good news but she was busy in drooling over food with her lips partially open. Such a foodie!!. I mentally said.

" If you are done drooling we can go and eat" she was startled and embarrassed by my statement. I laughed at her state. She's so child like.

She gathered her lengha, its so heavy but at the same time very beautiful. We were getting so many looks from the guest. Because its unheard of bride eating on stalls in the wedding. But, it doesn't matter to me. She's happy its  enough for me.

She started eating pani puri with such adoration. My cousins were also present with us. She also offered them  some started eating with her.

" You should also try" she said to me while holding a  pani puri in her hand. " Ok" I said smirking I hold her and ate the pani puri from her hand.

Our cousins and photographers went crazy. She was so embarrassed and was blushing like a red tomato. I gave her a innocent smile.

After she was full and satisfied we were back to our seats.

Suddenly the light went out!!

*************
Hello my lovely readers❤️

Longest chapter till now❤️

What will happen next?❤️

Thanks a lot for all the love.❤️

you guys are the best.❤️

Please vote, comment and share❤️

Update on every sunday❤️