Chapter 4

(Naina picture above)

Third POV:

Both families simultaneously explained the situation to their children,both were flabbergasted that their parents have found a boy/girl for them in just a matter of few hours.

"Are you guys that desperate to marry me off"both said to their parents.Their parents explained the situation and they agreed and went to their respective rooms and slept in the restless trap of dreams.

Naina POV:

Next morning, I woke up at 9 in the morning and freshened up and got ready for the meeting,they are coming at 11 am. fortunately,today is sunday so I dont have work today.

I got dressed in navy frock suit with white bottoms with a floral duppata and put on some makeup.(picture above)

I was very nervous and went in the dinning for breakfast and saw my mom instructing maids for preparing the delicacies for the upcoming guests.

Dad was working on his laptop and sahil was still in his room getting ready. After seeing me my parents smiled and my dad called me "Naina come here beta" I sat near dad "My princess dont feel pressured or anything if you don't like Aditya " Oh!so his name is aditya"yes dad" I smiled hearing my dad words.

Sahil came down and said "dont worry,whoever will marry you will have to spend his life with a brainless monkey like you,bechara(poor he)".

this idiot!!!! how dare he says things like this"sahil!!!!!" I screamed and ran to beat the hell out of him and he ran out of the house.

I went to kitchen to help my mom with the preparation until they come.

Aditya POV:

I woke up early as usual and done my workout and after freshing up I got ready in navy shirt with camel pants and leather boots.

Akshu came to my room"bhaiyaaaaaa!!!!" she called with so much love that I was shocked"what do you need this time?" I asked hesitating whenever sisters use their love tone on you, understand that they want something from you.

"A bhabhi(sister in law)" she replied calmly. "Oh,so I need a jiju(brother in law),so get me a jiju akshu" I said in a cute voice innocently. She blushed profusely"bhaiyaaa!!!!"she screamed while blushing and ran out of my room.I laughed at her reaction.

I went downstairs for breakfast and everyone was present on the dinning table."Good morning everyone". They replied"good morning".

My mom asked me teasingly"Are you ready Adi to see Naina" Oh! so her name is Naina.

"See maa he's already lost in dreams of bhabhi" Akshu patnered with her, everybody laughed."it's nothing like that"i retorted,but nobody listens.

We have to reach their house in an hour,so we started our jouney in our car.

I am getting nervous now ,what will i talk about?,will she like me?or vise versa,many questions roamed in my mind and dont know how my one hour journey passed in a speck of a second.

Naina POV:

While helping suddenly a maid announced"they have arrived".......

Hii guyzz!!Another update in a row.hope you enjoy the book❤️
Please ignore the grammatical mistakes.please like, share and comment!!!