Chapter 13

Naina pov:

Its been an hour of extreme sadness,guilt for blasting like that and continuously feeling worthless. I have stopped crying some time ago. Right now, I'm just sitting here and watching the serene view of the lake reflection colliding with forests green coat.

Suddenly, a sound of crunching of leaves starts echoing. It was frantically increasing, my heart started beating faster with each sound.

The sounds increased ten fold like someone was running. Maybe I should go back. Just when I turn around to go back I sensed chills like someone is watching me.

"Dont look back Naina" I whispered to myself. In horror stories things like this always happens. The ghost is waiting for her to turn back and the heroine turns back and boom!!

I started running and crunching of leaves increased near me. My heart was pounding thunderously.

Suddenly the ghost grabbed my hand and I screamed and closed my eyes.

"Naina, relax!!!! It's me Aditya" he said. I opened my eyes to see Adi heavily breathing same as me. " You scared me!! What are you doing here?"

"I received a call from your best friend Alia, she told me that you ran out of house crying because of the pressure of leaving your home in such a short time. If you are feeling like this we can postpone it immediately naina, why are you taking stress because of this. It's your marriage Naina not a punishment".

He was blabbering and not listening to me so I stood on my toes and put my hand on his mouth.

"Shut up!!!" I said annoyed.

His eyes went wide and I continued " Sorry,but you were talking non stop and I didn't came here because of any pressure. So relax!!"

I removed my hand and took him back to the lake and I explained everything. While explaining all that again my eyes filled with tears and I started sobbing.

Aditya pov:

When I received the call from her best friend Alia I was so worried and I came here as soon as she sent me the location.

When I reached at this deserted forest. Firstly, I was thinking she sent me the wrong location, but she already told me it was a deserted place. So I continued to go deep on the trail and when I started to see a figure I started running and she also started running , I called her name but she didn't stop but I caught her hand after some running.She screamed when I grabbed her hand.

I started talking to her I didn't know that I was blabbering suddenly she put her hand on my mouth to stop my blabbering and then she took me to a place near a lake, it was a beautiful place but her tear stained cheeks and red nose were breaking my heart.

She told me everything about her torturted past and her outbrust today. My heart sank while listening and seeing the pains she hid under smile for so many years. She started sobbing after telling me everything.

I dont know how to console anyone while crying. I just hugged akshu when she cried and told her soothing words.

So, I wrapped my arms around Naina and rested her head on chest. I rubbed her back and told her how brave she is. Gradually,she wrapped her arms on my waist and she just hugged me in the calming silence.

After she calmed down I unwrapped my arms and held her hand in mine " Now, you have cried enough and you will not cry again on this topic. okay?"

"Okay" she replied in a small voice.

"You are not my Nainu, My Nainu smiles a lot, you know she has the most beautiful smile in the world. Her smile can lighten up the whole world" hearing my words she smiled shyly while lowering her eyes. " Here she is!!!" I exclaimed.

Suddenly I saw" oh!! Your mehndhi is so dark even darker than mine. So, It means I love you more than you love me." I Quickly realised what I said "I mean people will say this" I started looking here and there nervously.

"That's true" she said shyly smilling.

"So, let me try finding my name. You remember our bet right?" I asked while I started finding my name on her beautiful patterns of mehndhi.

Naina pov :

I was feeling sparks while he was tracing his finger above the lines of mehndhi.

"Found it" he said while showing me his victory. " Now for the bet you will have to do something for me"

"What?" I said worriedly what does he want me to do. My heart was beating
Fast.

"You have to promise me if anything happens in your life like this or anything, you will tell me everything immediately. You will not hear someone's taunt on you and will always strike back immediately without thinking of any consequences". He said seriously while looking straight into my eyes.

I dont believe it. How can someone be so perfect. My eyes filed with tears with his words and I said wholeheartedly "Thank you for coming into my life Adi!".

*************

Hello my lovely reader❤️❤️

Thank you so much for all the love you are giving to this book❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sorry for all the wait❤️❤️

I am a recent +2 student and I'm loaded with homework😭😭

But all your love and comments encourage me to keep writting❤️❤️

7k readers❤️❤️❤️

Please comment,vote and share❤️

Some readers were messaging in author's note for update of chapter which I have already done. So I deleted it to clear the confusion❤️ sorry for the inconvenience.❤️