Chapter 22

Aditya pov:

When I woke up from a sweet voice, I saw Naina standing over me looking gorgeous in her attire and then the hell broke loose my head started pounding with such a frequency I groaned while resting my head on the headboard of the bed simultaneously rubbing my temples. I just gave her a weak smile and said " good morning".

Suddenly she asked me to turn around for a head massage. I complied in my half asleep state. Then I felt her soft fingers on my temples rubbing her hands in circular motion giving me the pleasure of a lifetime. She massaged my scalp and brushed her hand in my hair.

It felt heavenly " thanks a lot Naina, this feels like heaven" I said while sighing. Her reply of not wanting me grumpy made my heart swell with a spark.

I didn't even know she has massaged oil in my hair until she said so. I though It was my headache making me delusional. I treasured all my feelings and gratitude in my forehead kiss. I hope she felt them , I am not a vocal person about my feelings.

After freshening up I got out of the bedroom and starting going towards Akshu's bedroom. I know that sleepyhead must be sleeping after selling her horses.

I opened her bedroom door and I was right. I woke her up carefully because her head will be splitting like me after waking up. What can I say! Our DNA's are the best( Note the sarcasm).

" Go away bhaiya(brother), let me sleep" she said yelling in her pillow. " I would never wake you up after a exhausting event but today is your bhabhi's first day in our house. Make her feel welcomed and comfortable, spend some time with her you always craved girl's time. Now get up" I said while lifting her from her shoulders and dragging her from bed's centre to the corner.

She started walking with half asleep eyes like a zombie. We went to the dinning room and took our seats.

Naina lovingly promised akshu to give her a head massage. My parents didn't even acknowledged my presence.

During my parents bickering I got a idea. I stood up from my chair with a fake anger expression. Everybody went silent seeing my stature.

I said aggressively " You guys abandoned me already. It's only been few hours of our marriage".

" Welcome to my company son" my dad said laughing." Your grandparents liked your mom so much they abandoned me on the first day of marriage. Your mom was sitting between them leisurely eating and I was at the end of the table sulking just like you".

" Oh Stop exaggerating ! Adi is angry so he will not eat his favourite ' gajar ka halwa' made by Naina".

  My mom started teasing me with taking my dessert bowl away.

" Ok!ok! I'm sorry mom, please give me my bowl back" I said while going towards my mom like I used to do in my childhood.

My mom feed me a spoon and gave me my bowl back. I smiled and said " thank you my beautiful mother and Naina it's delicious " I looked towards Naina and her eyes were filled with tears. I instantly felt guilty. What have I done.

" I will be back in one minute" she choked these words. Her voice containing a massive amount of pain.

The lightness of the room turned heavy. Mom also felt bad for her actions and her eyes softened with pain.

" Don't worry Mom" I assured her and made my way to our bedroom. I opened the door slowly and saw Naina sitting with her head in her knees. My guilt tripled 10 times seeing her sobbing.

I went to her slowly and sat down on bed beside her and settled her head on chest and while rubbing her back " I'm so sorry Naina, I didn't meant to make you miss your family" I chanted while she cried her eyes out.

" It's ok" she said smiling weakly at me. "No it's not, lets video call your parents you will good"

Her eyes lightened up with my words and a smile embraced her lips . I smiled back at her happiness.

I dialed Sahil's number.

Ring...Ring....Ring.....Call Rejected

************

Hello my lovely readers ❤️

Surprise ❤️❤️

Finally I came early ❤️

You guys requested so much for an early update❤️ how can I decline you people❤️

I will be very busy until next weekend❤️ I dont know when I will able to update😢😭

Thanks for all the love❤️❤️

I know my story is going forward too slow❤️ but I just want it to be like this❤️

I want you to enjoy every moment ❤️
So please vote, comment and share❤️
50k soon❤️