Chapter 16

Naina pov:

I slept with great difficulties, the idea of being married in just couple of hours was making my body shiver with overwhelming emotions.

I woke up in a weird posture and saw it was just 5 am, I slept at 2 am. I started going towards my parents room. Its a habit of mine from childhood. Whenever , I had a nightmare I used to go my to parents room and sleep with my parents. But, its been many years since I have done that.

I slowly opened the door and saw mom and dad sitting on the bed and talking. Oh! So I was not the only one. "Mom! Dad! You are up at this hour?" I said while going to sit in infront of my mom on the bed.

"Yes beta(dear), We both were talking about How our princess has grown up and will get married today" she said with her eyes full of tears.

Her words hit me hard. I will be married today and will leave my family,my house,my room ,my bed and all the memories of my childhood.

I laid my head on my mothers lap and started crying.

" Oh Savita you made her cry! Come here my princess!" My dad shifted my position from my mother's lap to his comforting embrace. His hand patting on my head. " Shh!! Dont cry princess! This is your house, come whenever and anytime like you always do. If someone said anything to you I'm just one call away". Today I realised we take our parents for granted. They are as precious as priceless gems.

" I will miss you both even Sahil" I said while sobbing into dad's embrace. " We all will also miss you beta, but this is life beta you have to move on and spread your wings. Don't worry, Aditya's family will love you like their own and you should also return the love." He said softly

"I will Dad!" I said smilling.

After so many years I slept like a baby in my mom's embrace. It was the safest and the comfiest place in the whole world.

I woke up as light as a feather. I noticed the time it was 10 am. I hurriedly went to my room and got ready for my special day.

Pre-marriage rituals were done and here I'm sitting in the venue room dolled up like a bride.

Aditya pov:

Yesterday was a great day. I enjoyed my bachelor's party with my best man and cousins. The icecream night with Naina was perfect. I just know her for less than one week but feel like I know her for a long time.

Now, I'm playing games on xbox with everyone. It's my last holiday from office, I should enjoy it. Tomorrow, I will spend the day with Naina to make her familiar with her surroundings.

"You are getting married today!! I will get a sister finally" Akshita said with dreamy eyes. " I will take her for shopping, I will come to her for my problems, Why didn't mom gave birth to a girl instead of a boy" I was watching wide-eyely.

"You know you are adopted, Mom only gave birth to a boy. You was put in our old house threshold, seeing your poor face mom and dad decided to adopt you." I laughed seeing her red face with anger.

Suddenly my ear was pulled " Ow!Ow! I'm sorry Mom. Please leave my poor ear." She released my ear and said glaring " You both know I undergo such a excruciating pain to give birth to you and you both are joking about it and you young man wait for Naina to get pregnant you will forget that joke.

After uncountable jokes and many games. I was kidnapped for pre-marrital rituals. I was bathed in traditional clothes in front of aunties with their torture of continuous teasing. I have not been so embarassed in my whole life. I'm not getting married ever again.

It was 7 pm and I'm ready like a groom. The horse was ready. Everyone was dressed beautifully.

After a lot of dancing and fireworks we reached the venue

After a lot of dancing and fireworks we reached the venue.(picture above)

Third pov:

Naina was announced of his grooms arrival and the groom reaches the gate of the venue. Both sighed a long breath and said

"Let's get married today".

****************

hello my lovely readers❤️

Sorry for the wait but I was sick some past few days❤️

Thank you for showering so much love, votes and comments❤️❤️

Do you feel connected with story? Or characters?❤️

20k views soon❤️thank you so much ❤️