Chapter 9

Aditya pov:

Its 5 pm right now and I'm getting ready for my engagement.i wore my outfit specially designed by my beautiful wife!! oops!!soon to be wife.

I got a call from sahil in the morning saying that naina was feeling overwhelmed by the situation and i tried to assure her that I'm there for her

"You are not even engaged and you are already daydreaming about bhabhi since morning".said my sister Akshita while standing at the door.When did she come?

"Whatever,Why are you not getting ready?we have to reach the venue at sharp 6 pm"I asked annoyed.She replied"Ha ha ja rhi hu(Yes yes im going)you continue your daydreaming about bhabhi"she ran out of my room laughing.I smiled at her words!!yes!! I am indeed daydreaming about Naina.

After styling my hair,i was completely ready.I went downstairs and saw everyone was gathering in front of the door.

"Finally someone has blessed us with their presence"My childhood best friend Rahul said while smirking.I hugged him and said"Finally you have come "this bastard was meeting me after a whole year,he had gone to london for expansion of his architecture company.

I slapped his back while saying"Yaad ah gyi meri?(you remember me, now?)"Sorry bro,I was very busy in london but dont worry now i am here till your marriage"He said smiling.I nodded.

Everyone complimented me for my looks and specially for the outfit.I felt very proud at that moment.

We left for the venue and reached before Naina's family.

They came after some time,I touched the feet of elders and her cousins hugged me and introduced themselves,but where is Naina?

"Kisko dundh rhe ho jiju(who are you looking for?)"Her cousins teased me and then i saw her coming from the venue gate.I was awestruck seeing her sheer beauty!!She was looking divine!!

She was seated beside me,our shoulders were touching just like before but the sparks were new

She was seated beside me,our shoulders were touching just like before but the sparks were new.Her eyes were lowered since she entered the room.She was blushing profusely.

"Am i that ugly that you are afraid to see me?"i asked teasingly.She was baffled"Huh!!!what!!No,no."I teased her more"So I am ugly,okay"She replied shyly begging"Stop it na Adi"Hayee(uff)her pronunciation of my name uplift my desires to another level.Control!!

Our moments were captured by the cameraman.

"You are looking beautiful"i said smiling and she shyly said" thank you,you are also looking handsome"oh so she found me handsome.

Naina Pov:

Adi was teasing me so much.I was so shy,nervous and was blushing constantly.He was looking so handsome,how come i found such a handsome partner.

Everyone started coming to stage and clicking pictures with us and teased us a lot.

"Lets start the engagement"our parents said and rings were brought and we both stood facing each other.

Firstly,he put the ring in my finger.The ring was so beautiful.

Then,I put the simple platinum diamond embedded ring to his warm hand

Then,I put the simple platinum diamond embedded ring to his warm hand.He held my hand,my hand perfectly fitted in his large hands.

He held my hand,my hand perfectly fitted in his large hands

Everyone cheered with showering rose petals on us.We both smiled looking at each other.He whispered in my ears huskily"Now you are finally mine."I blushed oh my!!!I am gonna faint with all this blushing .

Then everyone started eating and we both were given one plate. I dont want to eat in front of these cameras and all these people.

Then something happened everyone started to disperse on the food stalls arranged in the venue.

"Come"adi said taking my hand and lead me at the terrace of the building.

The whole terrace was set up beautifully and cosily. Plates full of delicious food was set up on the table.(picture above)

"I know you were not gonna be comfortable while eating infront of everyone"

"I know you were not gonna be comfortable while eating infront of everyone".He said i was awestruck by his efforts and words i just hugged him tightly.

My head was on his chest "thank you"he hugged me back and said"No problem Naina,i promised u na".

We ate our food and went back.All event was spent dancing,blushing,laughing,teasing and amazing.
My best day ever.

Hello my lovely readers!!❤️

Sorry for the wait!!❤️

I will try to update more frequently❤️

Please share,comment and vote❤️