quinque

look around you.

do they watch?

_

_

_

"but you fit me better than my favorite sweater, 

and I know-

that love is mean, and love hurts-

but I still remember that day we met in december."

lana del rey +++ blue jeans

_

_

_

remodeler POV

i got some premade sandwiches from the deli. they were just about to throw them out, but i said i'd buy them for half price.

it's not like i can't afford better food, but do my subjects deserve it?

hmmm...no. they do not.

for andrew, i bought tuna. 

for jungkook, i got turkey. i also went and got smelly things so i could play around with his senses, since he's super sensitive. onions. pickles. citrus. meats.

this will be super fun. i'm so excited to see how he will react. will he burst into tears? push me away from him? will he have another panic attack or-

a car is honking at me!

fuck you! you can wait your goddamn turn you stupid son of a bitch! i'll take down his license plate number and track him down later. maybe slash a little more than his tires.

that asshole. 

hmmm...let's see...

294-R3K2.

hahahahahah!

he won't be able to use that horn again when i'm done with his car. 

(#D0*nE wi'TH hIs LiF-3!!!!)

but now i must drive towards my dad's old cabin and my favorite place in the world. the workshop. and i'll continue my fun.

first, we begin with lunch.

because everyone knows one must feed a fantasy to make it grow...

(G^R0W!! #An_D P#ErisH!!__)

to come true.

_

_

_

third person POV

the remodeler exits his white van, joyous as he carries his groceries into the main cabin where his living quarters are. he also hangs on to a sheet with scribbled letters. somewhere between the bags of groceries and random notes he has skewn about the van is his camera, stocked with pictures of wealthy homes.