triginta duo

the puzzle starts where

your understanding ends.

_

_

_

"i know he's in over his head,

but i love that man like nobody can,

he moves mountains and 

pounds them to ground again."

lana del rey +++ how to disappear

_

_

_

remodeler's POV

i see george standing in front of me, his foreboding intention circling me like a throng of hungry crows. 

we're standing in his front yard, surrounded by misty grass. the unsubstantial light casts shadows across the land, each blade of grass ghosted by its black counterpart. george's eye glimmers maniacally with the information he must have on me. 

W H Y.

"george!" i mouth the words but my voice is weak, hardly more than a choked whisper. what is wrong with me? i try again, raising my voice towards his unmoving stance.

"WH|AT DO YOU W|ANT FROM ME|?"

his lip curls. a finger comes up, points at something behind meE. Before i even tu rn around i know know know what it is.

who it is. 

that fUCk3r CAN'T>! NONO-n0

jungkook lays crumpled in the grass, his cheek covered in dirt. scattered bruises dot his puffy face, and his wrists and ankles are tied up. a gag muffles his heart-wrenching cries for me. his body thrashes around.

([]][][][][][][][][][][]{D}{E}{}{}A{}{}{D}{}{)))

"NO! STOP IT!"

that's MINE. jungkook is MINE. noty0ursgeorgestopit. 

never yours, you fucking bastard.

i run over to jungkook, find that his body keeps getting farther from my reaching hands. my sandals scrape at the grass which has transformed into razors. bloooooooddd is everywhere, in the air, dripping out of jungkook's eyes (he's crying red tears, no STOP) blood squirting between my toes, clouds of blood obscuring my vision. 

the cloudy mist is choking jungkook, it's choking him.

he CAN'T BREATHE LET ME GET TO HIM!

jungkook's body wracks with coughs, blood spraying out from behind the gag. it must be filling his lungs, his face is purple please he can't breathe my legs areN'T WORKINg STOP geORge YOU'RE kilLING HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!