quadraginta octo

three-wheeled vehicles crash when

the front wheel veers off.

_

_

_

"i'm wasted,

don't leave, i just need a wake-up call.

i'm facing the greatest,

the greatest loss of them all."

lana del rey +++ the greatest

_

_

_

jungkook's POV

sketching castles.

i'm sketching castles on the notebook page opposite the details the final adversia murder plan. taehyung praised me this morning for being so detailed, for specifying how we're going to take their lives with extra clarity. 

i planned for every possible thing in the book that could happen to us. if a pizza guy shows up, we're to hide behind the shed, wait until he's gone. if the adversias call the police, we finish double time, using the knives ourselves. somehow we have to take out vivi before the humans, so that the stupid dog doesn't bark and give us away.

the remodeling van will carry our tools, and taehyung will cover kim remodeling on the side of it before we drive into the property.

i told him he should have been doing that all these years, to protect himself from being tracked easily. he laughed, telling me the people up until me and andrew that had been taken were always lowlifes, and wouldn't be missed. no one would go searching for pedophiles, gangsters, losers. 

so why didn't he cover the van when he got me? i asked him.

he said he was too caught up in the moment, too full of malice from his father's death.

well, at least now andrew is dead, so his father can rest in peace. 

i sketch in a few stick figures next to the base of huge castle i'm drawing. both of the figures have sandals, one is wearing skinny jeans, the other, a yellow dress-

RING. RING.

oh, the phone. is taehyung calling from the adversias? 

today is his last day in their kitchen. i can't imagine how unnerving that would be. it's the day he's going to relay his plan to kidnap mrs. adversia to george, lie to him about what's going to happen. she's to be 'kidnapped' in the middle of the night on november eleventh. taehyung is going to 'dress up in all black' and 'break in' to their mansion to take her, so the surveillance system can capture a quite innocent george sleeping soundly for his alibi.