undecim

the sorrow you build up,

will eventually drown the crowd. 

=

=

=

"will you still love me

when i shine

from words but not

from beauty?"

lana del rey +++ old money

_

_

_

remodeler's POV

jungkook leaps at me, and something's in his hand. in the past i've gotten physical with my subjects, but never like this. 

(N&#VER l1ke T(.<IS!)

his elbow collides painfully with my stomach. he's surprisingly strong, knocking me back a few feet into the bed. the mud on my back slides against the comforter as i struggle to pull myself up before he can lay another hand on me. i get up fast and reach for the golden knife at my hip as he moves forward. 

"jungkook, stop now or this time i will kill you."

the crazed fire in the boy's eyes tapers slightly as he weighs my words. fuck, even I weigh my own words. 

why didn't i just kill him the first time?

but no, something is still off. 

he's not ready yet. 

i can tell his breathing is labored and he looks sickly. after losing so much blood, there's no way he can stand to fight me off in this condition. but of course, the mouse only sees the cheese in the trap before its back is crushed. 

sometimes temptation draws my subjects towards self-destruction. 

the fatigue is making me irritable more than angry. i can't seem to find anger in me right now. jungkook just needs to be put down and then i can finally take a bath-

"n-no," jungkook drags closer to me, limping heavily. "i'll kill you first."

for some reason, i can feel the conviction radiating off of him. he smells victory in his mind. he's exaggerating his injured condition--purposely giving off a desperate and weak image so i underestimate him. 

he's running on straight adrenaline. i sense the tiny shift in his shoulders. 

when he drives forward with the glass in hand, i'm prepared. just like i suspected, he has a lot more energy left than he wants me to believe.

i duck off to the side, getting behind him. in one swift movement, i have his face smashed into the bed. my bed.

fuck. i guess i'll sleep on the couch downstairs tonight. it would be wrong of me to rest in an area where the residue of unfinished work has slimed. i sigh.