triginta octo

she's fallen from the corrupt limb

of the family tree!

_

_

_

"i wasn't anything

it wasn't anything.

give me the bright lights

give me the bright lights."

lana del rey +++ brite lights

_

_

_

remodeler's POV

i decide to bring emily to the cell where i used to keep jungkook. it's the only one that's empty at the moment, and i have nowhere else to bring her without worrying that she'll get out.

plus, i still have to bury andrew and clean the bloody mess of his room.

i wonder what jungkook is up to. won't he just get so excited when i tell him i've caught the culprit!

i'll have to find a way to make emily my own spy, bend her to my will. then george will be under the impression that everything is going according to his plan. emily will be protected, i'll get inside info. emily will be released from her contract when the adversias die.

then i'll get rid of emily. HAHA!

everything will transpire perfectly! as long as i stay on my toes, the fuckheads of this world will burn. 

(IN FL4MES)

i'm not as stressed as i once was. now that i have the upper hand, i feel empowered. 

i toss the blond girl on the bed, grab the camera off of her neck. i quick check her pockets for anything that she could use to hurt me next time i come in here. nothing but her phone, a pack of gum. a hair tie.

i take interest in the phone, turning it on to see a lock screen of emily smiling with some rich-looking friends at the beach. figures.

she has a passcode, but i get past it using her fingerprint. too easy. 

i instantly go to her messages, scroll through the various text groups she has. there are about 100, but one stands out. the same number that called me in the pharmacy.

george adversia.

i quickly scroll through the recent text messages.

did you place the collar by the door?

couldn't reach door, too risky. i heard someone singing and didn't want to get caught. tossed it in middle of driveway. is that okay?

yes. as long as he gets it. stay until you can confirm.