viginti quinque

carry me home oh,

carry me to your home.

_

_

_

"a touch from your real love

is like heaven taking the place of

something evil, and lettin' 

it burn off from the rush."

lana del rey +++ cherry

_

_

_

third person POV

the remodeler doesn't question how jungkook knows his real name.

he should, but he doesn't. because he realizes that the sound of those specific syllables pouring from jungkook's mouth makes it all more real. it twines a string of equality between them; now they are both in the open, identities known.

"you're welcome..."

taehyung tells jungkook with an odd sensation vibrating behind his forehead. the boy merely bows his head, staring down at their intertwined hands. the remodeler isn't one to feel embarrassment or awkwardness, his mind too sequestered away from the wavelength of most humans. 

so as the pharmacist blushes when taehyung leads them upstairs by the hand, the remodeler is straight-faced. he is focused on one thing--and that's getting jungkook's wounds treated. 

or at least easing some of his pain.

when they make it into the bathroom, he releases jungkook's hand to run some bath water. he turns the knob to the coldest setting, watching as the water pounds out into the porcelain tub, spilling against the edges as it succumbs to cohesion.

"do you want me to leave you alone?"

taehyung asks, staring into the water. when the pharmacist doesn't respond back for a few seconds, he turns around. there, standing by the cabinets and studying its contents, is jungkook. 

"hmm?" jungkook blinks lazily. "i'm sorry, i'm just looking for any burn o-ointments and gauze you might h-have."

the remodeler leaves the tub, walking towards the raven-haired man. in his bare feet and messy bedraggled clothing he must appear unkept to jungkook. however, the pharmacist does not show any signs of disappointment or disgust. to the contrary, his face is neutral, pleased.

"i'll buy some for you later."

jungkook gapes. for a second, taehyung thinks that the boy is going to refuse his offer or tell him that he isn't worth the effort. taehyung's observations thus far have been keen on telling him that jungkook believes his own identity means little in the world, or more piquantly, that the world's flavors are tasteless to his own worthless mouth.